Thursday, August 07, 2003

ok i figured some stuff out now about this. I have to go to work today but don't really want to cuz there is no one there i really like to see...Actually I think LaRis is closing tonight so we should get out on time.

Last night was crazy. I hope Anton isn't having a really horrible day...It seems like he's being selfish (even tho i kno he prolly thinks i am too)... I told him a thousand times this is to help us, but I don't think he see's it like that. If he doesn't then this break will do nothing to help. I'm glad all of our friends are willing to talk w/ us about it but I don't want to burn anyone out over it. Oh well we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully things will be ok in the end. He's such a good friend I'd hate to lose that most of all.

Well i think i have 15 min to dry my hair and eat lunch. HA. i will be late today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home