Friday, August 08, 2003

Another night of no sleep. Yummay. Lukily for me Lucky has been an insomniac lately too :).

So what happened tonight. I explained to Anton my situation again...and again and again etc. It's starting to give me a headache. Well it has always given me one..but i've been doin so much talkin it makes me sick. I am stuck in an episode of freakin Passions and it's making me want to vomit. I'm not on here to blame or whatever but sometimes i wish he could think about what he says before he does. It's like he doesn't even know me...to think that he doesn't think I love him at all or that i would sleep w/ someone the first chance i get is just retarted.

Anyways work was fun actually. I got to work w/ Mark instead of Starr which i'd take any day and LaRis and i got to talk which we rarely do when a lot of ppl are workin.
Ughh..
I just remembered the comment that i learned that Kirsli told me my mom said...*warning this is extremely gross to think about*
My mom to Pam and Kirsli at work one day: "Maaan, if i was you're guys'es age i would definitely be doin Mark"
That's disgusting. I love my mom...but ok please don't ever say that again. I think i woulda puked if i was there that day.

Annnnyways....off of that topic. I think my life is getting back on track a lil. Ok not as much but enough. Ever since I got back from camp I haven't been able to eat right or sleep right. Maybe it was cuz of staying up all night on the bus screwed up w/e internal clock i have but finally today i ate when i was supposed to. My stomach was in knots but they are starting to come undone slowly but surely. Sleep is a whole other issue tho...thats like i just don't care...last night i was good tho cuz i couldn't keep my eyes open much past one so i went to bed then. But now it's 10 to 1 and i feel fine. Oh well we'll see what happens.

I still really miss camp and everyone there. But soon college and things will be well...right?

***sorry phil****

erin is still trying to put this blog thing together for herself...We had a conversation about canadians that brought back memories of pe-ta:
Tennlace187: k. right now i'm emailing natasha aboot michelle.
pnuttycup85: haha. aboot. Oh canadian.
pnuttycup85: I hope i meet some canadians in college so i can make fun of them
tennlace187: yeah seriously
tennlace187: i miss *** guy.
pnuttycup85: haha
pnuttycup85: he's gone away
tennlace187: :-(
tennlace187: atleast i got to know him.
pnuttycup85: tru
pnuttycup85: not soon enough tho to stop callin him *** guy

I really do hope to become friends w/ a canadian that doesn't mind being made fun of. Aboot. haha it's great stuff.

So i guess I'm wasting time now by just writing pointless crap. muhuhahaha.

I love music so much right now. It's all i do besides kill time on the internet. Warped tour on Sunday where i plan to listen to as many new bands as possible but making sure to see the ataris, less than jake and vendetta red. Actually I know a lot more but i don't feel like listing.

I guess I'll stop now cuz I'm just rambling...but I have a habit of that so you shoulda expected that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home