Sunday, August 10, 2003

Guess I'm gonna update this now...(btw it's still Aug 9th in my head even tho the day is turning into the 10th)
Last night I had so much fun w/ lucky and tyke. Sure we were all about to pass out by 12:00 but the times were still good. I liked how lucky was a bitch and gave me more then everyone every time. Thanks mama. But hey, as tyke said it was inevitable that we were all to get drunk (well buzzed) together one day. the night went by so fast...oh well i had fun and it was really great to be w/ them cuz we have barely done anything as a trio this summer. DDR + braveheart on monday! Oh yeah, the massive scottish accents we're great. "Aghhh...but i wenna goooohh" "I've ulways looved yah, ulways huve, ulways weell" Haha good stuff.

So today was Dennis'' birthday (the 9th). happy bday to him! The place we went to was cool..and Jaimers was right- it is messy and they do give you a roll of paper towels on ur table. It was good to see meli again cuz i hardly saw her this summer. I decided what it is i love about all the girls in the crew (newly dubbed "the rat pack" by me and lucky) Viv has her classic confused face, Jaime does that open mouth thing when she doesn't know what to say...making her look drunk but soo funny, Meli just says everything in the funniest way..."i was like shuuutup!" "it's his birfday!:)" and just about everything that comes out of her mouth is lovable. Yes, i make fun of it, but it really is great. :) Then of course Lucky is always there to look out for me. Sure she likes to fill a shot glass to the brim, but in any other case i can look to her for a laugh or a comforting thought. It sucks that of all the girls she will be the most furthest from me but i don't think distance can really break a friendship like ours...it's just always been me and her and i think it always will be.

Aw I'm so sweet I can't stand myself. Anyways life in general is pretty good. Praying everynight about this whole situation has really set my mind at peace and I praise God and Jesus for giving me that opportunity. I just hope that they can do the same for other people. If not, time will have it's way. I love all my friends...I hate it when we can't see eye to eye like this. Sides i think are beginning to form and i just wish there was some honosty in all this and that we don't have to use this thing to talk about each other behind our backs. It's not like we're not gonna read it....yeah even i'm guilty of it too but i'm not gonna continue it. I'd really like to use this so the pack can stay involved in each others lives while we're at college. I don't want it to break us up.

anyways just a reminder about what we huddled about tonight girls, I wanna have a sleepover for just us before we leave...lets set a date and a house as soon as possible so we can get this thing ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home