Monday, August 11, 2003

I guess everyone wants to hear a response from me cuz they are so involved in anton and mine's situation...
well the thing is i don't have to respond. I told you what I felt before. I told you what happened. If I am asking for your help then ok, but I'm not. I am doing fine and once anton and I get a chance we will talk things out ourselves. I've been busy a lot so Anton I'm sorry for that. In some ways I guess it's better so we can calm down, but anyways i plan on visiting him tonight. So that'll all happen.

Anyways...i'm not talking about this anymore cuz it's just a bunch of stupid gossip and I don't see why anyone but me and Anton should be writing about it. As far as I am concerned the group is not split up...everyone seems to be making it into a bigger deal than it is. Of course there is a lot of hurt on BOTH sides and no one can tell me that I don't care cuz you're not me are you?

So off of that topic. Warped tour was mucho fun and I met a lot of cool new people and the bands there were cool and I almost got killed 4 times but it's ok cuz I'm alive now. I will talk about it more later but right now I must finish braveheart w/ lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home