Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Woah! Post in the blog? Well there's a reason for it. I don't understand exactly why, and I did a search for it and i guess the answer may lie in the 2004 year in review (do you're own search to see what i mean) but i got this email saying the following:


Hi,

Its Daniel from http://rare-lyrics.com. lately I've been adding more information to our artist pages and I'm currently getting some quality head automatica links for our visitors. Anyway, I've added your site to our head automatica page. I would be very grateful if youwould link back to us at http://lyrics.rare-lyrics/H/Head-Automatica.html (Head Automatica Lyrics) If you would like us to make any changes to your text link even if you decide not to link back or would like more linking information, pleas just reply and let us know.

Well, I think thats quite nice of them to link me, but i really don't offer any useful information on head automatica, besides the fact that i think they had the catchiest songs of last year.

Which I'm sure if any head automatica fans actually clicked on this site, the outcome would be right inbetween completely useless and petitioning to get the 2 minutes that it took to click my link in their life back.

So, sorry that i'm listed on the head automatica links. I can say that i do enjoy their music very much, and you should probably check out glassjaw, even tho they aren't as dancy, still amazing.

here's all the links i can think of

the site i'm sure you've been to already: One
the site you should go to as well: Two
Cuz i know you're on myspace: Three

so yea. sorry for making you come here. I know this was a big waste of time.


2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Anton said...

God I'm a loser. I am commenting the day that you posted on this blog that you never update so I look like a stalker. Honestly though, I saw you left Lustin a comment and just clicked yours at random. Weird, huh.

All the Head Automatica kids hate you. Especially Daryl Palumbo.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

WOW you guys sound awesome. It's weird how you all stumbled onto my page, and then said the same thing. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Weird thing though- i actually invented clay cotton piano, so you don't need to tell me twice! Boy we should really all get together and love music. What do ya say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home