Thursday, November 04, 2004

Ok i was told to update....sorry it's been so long folks...i'll try to be brief :)

I don't remember much about wednesday so i'll go onto thursday. The day wasn't much but at night i do know that me and alyssa went to the ZBT halloween party. I was a bunny and she was a german beer wench haha. The party was pretty fun. We hung out w/ our friend Jim and then we met this guy bill there...he was a monk. Alyssa, um, liked him. ;-) thats enuff about that. We also met a girl - i mean a guy there named veronica. It really was a guy. he was just dressed as a girl. Scurry.

The next day i worked...then came back and hmm. shit i don't recall at all. hopefully it was something good. If you were there w/ me then plz remind me.

The weekend. Saturday, class got cancelled, so we went to dunkin donuts instead. then allison and i went out so i could find something to wear the next day for work and then i went to work at 4. Sunday I worked the worst kind of double. I had to get there at 9:15 and then i closed at night so i was there till like 12. But this weekend was crazy cuz saturday two ppl got fired. One guy who was a cook...err made the pizzas, and then one guy Tom who's been there for like ever. It was sad...then that night two ppl from our work got into a car accident...Aimee and Tom Brian. So they will be outta work for a while. Then sunday came and two ppl, Heather and Brian didn't show up so they are gone. It sucks majorly cuz that made this week horrible--no one works there anymore! hahaha. Also, Greg and Matt came into visit me on sunday...i was on my break so it wasn't the best time, but i was still happy to have visitors. :)

Monday came and i went to class...and then cuz of the shortages at work, i worked that night. It sucked cuz i didn't get home till 10 and i shoulda been home a lot sooner, if it wasn't for this new stupid host lady we have, michelle. She's lost her damn mind i think. She was flipping out cuz her 18 year old son pierced his nipples. Big deal. Then she was all pissed cuz she couldn't remember how her favorite Simple Plan song went. She's like forty. And she's like coomme on you should know it! And i'm like sorry i don't really listen to them.... She's talked a lot more crazy shit but i don't feel like getting into it....all you must know is that i don't like her.

Tuesday...Oh yeah...i worked the morn but i didn't leave till like 5:30 cuz we have so little ppl and i had to handle all these tables by myself and i just didn't have the time to do any sidework. Grr. I made a lotta money but it still sucked getting out so late. I drove home around 6 and then my mom and i went to vote (for kerry of course) and then i went to a dentist appt for my wisdom tooth thats coming in. He said they are going in straight so far so i should be ok. Thats good then...i don't want to have to get them removed...me no likey pain.

Wednesday i went to a few places around f-town, chilled w/ my mom at work then drove back to school around 4. I went to class and it was boring cuz we watched these retarted movies. Afterwards...I came back and Allison and I chilled. We had mad fun. WIKI STIX!!!!!!! hahaha.

Today i went to class then in the afternoon me, allison and alyssa watched billy elliot. I haven't seen it in so long. i <3 that movie. Then i was i about to go to class before but then i learned that it was cancelled!!! i was very happy so now im just chilling here until the OC comes on :-) :-)

So yeah. Bush won. Who wants to run away to canada with me?

mood: relaxed
music: I can make a mess like nobody's business - timshel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home