Tuesday, October 26, 2004

It's been a week I thought I'd post. Hmm what was good this week. i went home tues and wednesday...came back just in time on wed night for class. Wednesday was good...i just did errands all day w/ my mom tho pretty much lol. then at night was the yankee game...i went dormstorming and it took up my whole night :( :(

Thursday bah who knows. Oh yeah i had tests in both spanish and west. stud. ratty stuff. then i went to a debate after my west. stud class. weird boring but interesting i guess. Oh yeah but matt came up that night and we went w/ greg to stateline diner...then after we went up to overlook and chilled, then over to tam J to watch harold and kumar go to white castle. It's usually like movie night every thursday there which is cool. I really hope they can get garden state soon. :)

Friday I had to work a double. This kinda made me mad only cuz i was working the night for this girl Lisa, who had to go to a memorial for the girl that died recently on our softball team. So since i am nice i worked her shift for her, accepting her offer to work sunday night for me instead.So i work it and all then the next day i went to work hoping to see Lisa so we could straighten out her working for me sunday night and.....she doesn't show up. So basically that means she is fired, seeing how she didn't even call to try to explain herself. This happens all the time i know but i was just upset cuz that meant i had to work sunday now and I wasn't really wanting to. BUt i was a trooper and worked the whole weekend. Friday night scottie and allison came to visit me so that was cool. Saturday i made a lot of money cuz we were crazy busy, and sunday was rather boring cuz, well it just was.

Yesterday, Alyssa and I went to the mall. I think it's becoming a ritual that i go to the mall every monday. I don't know why it always happens. I guess cuz i come out of the weekend not having done anything but work so i need to go to the bank and do other stuff. yesterday i didn't buy much...i got a halloween costume sorta. It's just bunny ears and a lil cotton tail and a fake carrot. I only got it cuz we are supposed to kinda dress up on halloween at work. The one girl Liz told me u usually get better tips when you do anyway. so i might try to find some makeup too so i have a bunny nose and whiskers. tooo cu-ooot. lol.

Oh yeah and last night me, alyssa and allison watched American psycho. Scary, yes. But Christian Bale made the movie sooooo good. I think we have to go watch all of his movies cuz if he can make me like a serial killer, then he's gotta be doin something right. right?

So far i've just been to work today. Hopefully i shall be eating soon cuz i'm one hungry mother effer. then class later and i'm not sure what i'm doing after. :-/ oh well leave some comments pplz!!!!

mood: hungry
music: saosin - i can tell there was an accident here earlier (alyssa's been playing it a lot and it's good)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home