Friday, November 19, 2004

Ok Greg is right...I am a bad friend. I forgot to mention his birthday! So this post is dedicated to him.

Yes, it was on monday. Greg turned the big 2-0. Wooot. No more teen years for him...and only one more year till he can legally drink! And buy me alcohol! Thank goodness for friends :) hehe don't worry greg, it's not using if you want to do it...:)

Hmm so we came over at midnight and wished him a lil happy bday. I gave him my gift, The Secret Window...he better like it! hehe

On the day of his actual birthday he did a lot of class skippin. Alls i know is that at night i drove him, alyssa and greg to chilis for a lil birthday dinner i spose...i paid for some of his meal cuz...eh i had to? lol But i wanted to really! :-p

Well i have to go off to work now, but i'm quite sorry greg for forgetting to mention your bday on here. I hope this makes up for it. so once again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!!! :) :)

mood- tired
music- hawthorne heights - ohio is for lovers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home