Monday, August 11, 2003

warped tour
The whole thing was pretty awesome. I liked more of the bands last year but i still had fun. I met the midtown kid who broke his thumb and Jeremy who likes the kinda music i do as well. I also got LTJ to sign some stuff and Yellowcard as well (yes I'm sorry I had to cut both lines to get this done but hey you would do it too). Bands that I heard and liked: LTJ, Yellowcard, Avoid one thing, suicide machines, rancid, dropkick murpheys. We also saw Vendetta red but they were a total waste, which sucked but oh well.

the "of-the-night" awards

Song of the night:
Tenacious D "Fuck her Gently"

insult of the night:
Larry: "Let's go bitch! You fucking Fuck!!!"

Quote of the night:
Kirsli: "Fuck....my....ass."

....So anyways off of that topic I'd just like to say that me and anton talked about things. Things are better now...not the best but getting there. Yes we are not a couple anymore but we plan on being great friends so there's no need to worry about it anymore. Sorry for making anyone upset or mad. But like i said i dun't wanna talk about that stuff anymore so let it be...

Lucky and I finished braveheart today... (that's all)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home