Friday, February 13, 2004

So lets start wednesday nite. I went to bible study, it was fun, cuz it was just a welcome back thing. We did our prayers then we played that game "Scene it?" it was really fun and tiffy and I won actually!

I came back to the dorm, and greg s and i ended up watching an abbott and costello movie- "hold that ghost" it was actually pretty funny. I enjoyed it, especially "is eeeeveerrybooody happy??" "ohh cha-lie..." and more...(lol me and my shadow haha) Jeff watched some of it too and he seemed to enjoy it as well :)

Afterwards i was really tired and i had to get to bed for my long day today. I got up (scaring the shit out of amy cuz she woke me up and my eyes like freaked her out or something lol i dunno) and went to my first class at 10, fund of mass media. I like that class. It's interesting and it's not a bad way to start off the day.

I then came back to my room and amy and i decided it was time to watch the OC episode we taped last night. Sooooo good. Even Greg K. came over and admitted it was not a bad show....so ha! lol Amy and I hate oliver. Don't you?

Afterwards, me, jeff, greg and bix went for lunch...i got a pretzle.

I then came back to my room AGAIN and proceeded to do my homework for writing for the media. It was hard at first, but then i took off with it and i think it came out well. ok you don't care i know...next next...

I went to class, i don't really like that class. The people in there are snotty. But i still can get along w/ them i spose. Everyone just has the most annoying opinions...i can't explain it. So yeah i like that class the least, even tho the prof is good.

At 6 i got Greg S to go to dinner w/ me cuz everyone else was gone, thanks greg! The dinner was really good tonite too so bonus!

I then went to math...uhh it went by fast so it was ok. I came back here and watched friends w/ greg s and jeff a little. Then they went to late nite and me and greg s just stayed back to chat. He's good to talk to i think for anything... so mad props to him, yo. j/j

The rest of the nite was spent in between the ping pong room, my room, and 305. Jeff and i took a little nap before...but i wasn't as tired as him for some reason. just before dana, nicole and dev came back from a nite of partying and dana was totally gone...i hope she feels better soon! I played one game of halo w/ greg, 'richie' and josh, and i kille three ppl! i think it was josh all three times. but i tied w/ ryan so...that just says how good he is. lol jk

now i'm gonna go watch some undergrads w/ greg and go to bed...no class tomorrow! woohoo! lata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home