Monday, February 09, 2004

soooooo

lets see after waking up at like 3:30 yesterday we didn't do too much. I do know tho that me, greg, greg and josh played catch phrase and it was mucho fun...

greg: Ok...mark is a....
me: homo!
(answer was crow)

josh: ok not king but-
greg: Cole!
josh: no! not king but-
greg: ummmmmm.......uhhh.....oh Queen!
Josh: ok, and this goes bzzzzzzzzz
greg: bee!
Josh: now put them together!
greg: King bee!
everyone: auuhhhggg

ask josh to make you a knuckle sandwhich (two fists smushed to his cheeks haha)

baba ganoush (however u spell it)

Well all in all it was really fun. tonight maybe loaded questions, but first is that 70's show and then my big fat obnoxious fiance then some down and dirty road rules, real world challange. tonight the pts will count so i'm scared...it'll be fun tho, lookin foward to it!

Today i just watched some tv and then had lunch w/ greg and bix. We also went to the bookstore where greg was screwed cuz both of the cashier lady's hated him. lol well sorta. but i still laughed. Then we went back to 305 and after napping w/ jeff for a little while i had the 305 boys, greg, greg and bix help me with my math homework cuz i'm def. dumb in that subject. so thankya boys for helping me w/ that.

basicallly i've been hanging out there and here (my room) waiting for my class at 6:30 to start. not that i'm anxious but there's nothing else to really do.

Soooo anyway comment....who is ur valentine? OR who do you want to be ur valentine. Or ask for a valentine. i don't care just shout out:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home