Friday, February 06, 2004

So yesterday was weird....

After my first time of having three classes in one day...(btw writing for the media seems like a good class too...it's so small tho i think like 17 ppl in all) i was just chillen in 305 honing my mario golf skills. I played that until our floor meeting of absolute mahem at 9:30...then we came back and i don't know...i think the boys were playing that age of empires (2!) game while me, greg, josh and nick played halo and then that home run showdown thing. It was fun, and i rocked at the homerun showdown...until i totally lost my timing and sucked more than greg kohr does on other guys dicks. (lol, you see, i'm trying to earn an "A" in Greg Kohr's class of corruption 101)

Then the big toilet papering. Yes, i admit i pretty much let it happen, but i mean, i wasn't the only one who let it happen. And plus it was pretty funny. If you'd like to see pics of it, you can go to either me or ryan's picture pages, we have it all.

So then i finally went to bed...i was so tired so i pretty much crashed easily.
Woke up today for no class...yay for no class on fridays ever. 4 day weeks rock. haha...i really am gonna enjoy that.

I haven't done much today. I checked my mail and got a letter from my mommy. I found out that i got a christmas present from springmaid...(for only working there a month) I hear it's some throw blanket of some sort. Thats cool tho. Now i just made some hot chocolate (which was soooo gooood! I even made greg some he enjoyed it too haha) and am listening to Mae's destination: beautiful it's really good, as i knew it would be. ok well i think some food getting will be occuring soon. caaan't wait! hopefully tonight will be a little saner than last night. later days!

Mood: relaxed
music: mae - last call AND This time is the last time

PS- would you like to comment about this post? if yes, post a comment. if no, post a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home