Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Another exciting day in the world of ramapo...

I ate lunch w/ jeff, greg and bix then we (minus bix) got our books. lemme take this moment to A) be jealous of jeff for ordering his books on line and also selling a book back for 40 bucks.... and B) not laugh, but a good chuckle at greg for having to get like 9 books for i think 3 classes. I got my books and although everyone thinks that $187 is cheap remember you're talking to someone who is trying to save up to buy a car in the summer. so...w/e. i need all the monies i can get.

So then i just kinda chilled in my room w/ amy for a while. Her friend miller came over and we laughed like 5th graders at the gross and stupid pics in my criticizing photo's book. it's almost as bad as the naked babies book....

I ate dinner around 6ish w/ a big gang and then went to class at 6:30. woo hoo my first class of the day! it was rather boring...i don't know anyone and i can't tell if the kid sitting next to me is a dork, a punk, or just something totally different. He didn't talk tho, but no one really talked either way so it's not a big deal.

After class i came back to the dorm for a goood nite of TV. Greg S, Josh and me watched american idol and my big fat obnoxious fiance and ate chocolate (while jeff, greg and bix went to the gym...crazy ppl! haha) The shows were great, MBFOF was really funny! Then we watched the inferno where soome crraaaaazy ish went down.

Now there's a big party goin on. ohhh po fun fun

I HATE MARK TRIANO!!! lol but he's a good guy we have class tomorrow together too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home