Saturday, January 31, 2004

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

that song is so very old. And yet mtv still plays the video. It's kinda like how PST plays "my own worst enemy" from lit at least 6 times a day. Only this is less severe.

So i actually skipped a day. Smart me. I've been writing too much. but i probably would have written if i didn't get disconnected against my will and then i couldn't get back on. Eeeevil!

i know i worked yesterday..then i was bored as i usually am. What was cool was that i watched TRL and Jen from 303 was on and shouted out to Ramapoians! i was like....woah! haha. It was cool. Dana and I now plan to one day go to TRL when we have off on friday next semester :)

Only two more days till i go back to my second home. Break has been waaaay too long. I can't wait to see everyone. I forgot to mention that i've missed hearing andy's crappy music from all the way down the hall. There are a lot of new hip hop songs i'm sure he'll be blasting for everyone till they are over being played out...and then he will still play them haha...

Today i was off. I watched dawsons creek where the best episode EVER was on, when joey and pacey get locked in a K-mart all night. That would be so much fun. I love it cuz i think it would be cool to locked in a superstore all night, and i also cuz it's the marking of when joey and pacey start to fall for each other again. It def made my morning...

Today i watched a goofy movie. It's definitely worth ur time to see this movie. You also get some great songs out of it. I2I i can actually relate to it lol.

Went to walmart tonight with my mom. this scary lady in cosmetics started to complain to us about how ppl pick things up and just leave it anywhere and it pisses her off. I was like..uh great. I don't like it when people i don't know start complaining to me.

So now i am trying to start packing for school and it's impossible. I'm trying not to bring too much but my suitcase is practically full and i haven't even gotten past the clothes i'm bringing. Oh well, hopefully i'll get struck with some genious organizing skill tomorrow when i finish up.

I think i'm gonna end it here. I'm working tomorrow 12-3 and then packing and then i'll be back at the po in no time....i can't wait to see everyone, it's gonna be grrrrrrrrrrEAT!!!


Mood- excited
Music- The darkness- i believe in a thing called love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home