Wednesday, January 28, 2004

News! News! News! I just feel like showing y'all some things that made my day.

First of all. Last night i was looking at my links, and i went to the ted alexandro site just to see if he was gonna be coming around soon. So i look, and he wasn't really, so there's this part where you can email him. I have actually emailed him before just commenting about something he wrote about but he never wrote back :(...but then last night i just decided to write to see if he would ever come to banana's which is where brian regan is coming to and is right by Ramapo. So i write that and how cool- he wrote back already! Here's the email:

Hey Theresa,
Thanks for your kind words. It's been a while since I performed at Bananas, I've been working in NY a lot and a few clubs on the road. Hopefully I'll get booked back there again soon so you can see a show. I'm actually performing in NJ this week (a lot further south) at the Borgata in A/C. My schedule is always on my website so please check for updates from time to time. Hope all is well!!
Ted


That made me smile....haha Ted is really funny, i suggest you all try to catch his comedy special on Comedy channel. He also has a album out but i am sorry to say i haven't heard it yet. once i get some money i think i will get it tho, cuz i have a feeling it's worth it.

Ok onto the next thing. This was just really funny. Jeff is a strange boy sometimes. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about this but lol, this made me laugh pretty hard...

JEMIK1028: whats with the whole female obsession thing theresa fill me in on this
pnuttycup85: female obsession?
JEMIK1028: why they go to one actors messge board and rave that their so hot then go that actors girlfriends messge boards and talk about how they hate them. whats the point
JEMIK1028: its all females to not 1 guy does that. help theresa
pnuttycup85: hahaha well i don't think that a guy would hate kate for going out w/ orlando...unless they liked kate, but i mean i think a guy is less caty and not gonna fight over someone they can't get anyway
JEMIK1028: like guys dont go to like a jennifer anistan and write three pages about how they hate brad pitt and stuff
JEMIK1028: i think im going to become somebody who becomes attracted to niether males or females since everyones an idiot
JEMIK1028: what are hey called. like antisexuals or something. where you hate everyoe
JEMIK1028: cause that would rule
pnuttycup85: lol lol


Now i don't think this plan is going to pan out....but lol i love how he comes up with these things. Where do they come from? Who decides they are going to be an antisexual??? lol...he may be a freak but he's my freak at least. :)


So anyway...my day. It was horrible trying to get to work. Very very annoying. But i finally got in around 1:30 (i was supposed to be there at 12) but i stayed till 4:30 to make it up. I basically just watched Tv tonite and it was nice. At 6 my dad and i watched 2 episodes of family guy. Then dinner (tuna caserole...yum!) then at 7:30 i took a nap. Don't know why. I just felt like it. i wasn't even that tired. Then at 8 was american idol. The ppl that got in were pretty good. The ones that didn't sucked. Thats how it goes tho, right?

BUT there was a major injustice done tonight on A.I. A man from Hong Kong was not let into the next round. He sang a rocking rendition of Ricky Martins "She Bangs" complete w/ dancing and a stinging motion w/ his hand for the line "she looks like a flower but she stings like a bee!" I mean, how much more dedicated do you get?
I shall miss you hong kong man. :'-(

Groogzilla: "i did my best and i have no regrets"
Groogzilla: and of course...
Groogzilla: "i've never had any professional training"
Groogzilla: lol, yeah he was the best
Groogzilla: american idol all the way!


So then i watched One Tree Hill. Jaime told me that when she knows chad michael murray she's gonna intoduce us. lol. And when Ted Alexandro and i become friends, i will introduce her to him. hahaha at least mine is possible! lol And Hillary Burton is awesome no matter what she says! hahaha

Ok well thats all for now. Hopefully i won't have work tomorrow. Oh yeah- and yay for me, i became the 250th viewer of gregs subprofile. lol I am such a loser....

Mood- achieved
music- dropkick murpheys - walk away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home