Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Today i finally got my valentines day gift from my parents thru the catering service. they've had it since thursday and all they do is leave messages on my phone...when do i ever check my school voicemail? my mom called this morning to tell me about it. It was cute what i got tho. it comes with a balloon that says happy valentines day and a bag w/ a little teddy bear, whitmans samplers and some conversation hearts. my parents are the bestest!

Umm hmm. i did laundry today. and homework. soooo booya! haha i dunno. I also went to IVCF where the topic today, dating and relationships i found to be very informative and inspiring. I like the topics they cover in there. Plus the whole group are some of the nicest people i've met on campus yet. IVCF rocks! Then i went to dinner with some of the girls from it, where i had a really good sandwich. lol...that was amazing cuz birch sandwiches usually suck.

So gregs friend Kyle came up tonight. Even tho i wasn't here the last time he came, i have to believe he has had more fun tonight than last time. Tonight, most of our floor was (well, still is) drunk and making fools of themselves. so everyone was around to make him feel pretty welcome, even tho he seems pretty comfortable to begin with ("hi, I'm black!" lol)

The chocolate milk here is so good. i can't believe tonight was the first time i've tried it. I shoulda been all over that shit! haha

well i'm gonna go to bed soon i spose. But first, undergrads! haha of course! it sucks there aren't more episodes :(

mood: pleasant
music: Outkast - ghetto musick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home