Saturday, March 27, 2004

My High School is obsessed with blogging. I've talked to some people about this... Blogging apparently should be used for the creative mind. I am so confused. I mean, when i started mine, it was because this crazy kid named Rich from Queens told me about it. It sounded like a cool way to stay in touch with other peoples lives, literally at your own pace. I told the crew to start writing in one because soon we would be going away to college and we wouldn't be living in our small little HCRHS world. True, a good amount of us stayed in NJ...but we're all at least an hour away instead of when the furthest i had to drive was 20 minutes to get to Jaime or Antons house. But anyway, back to my point, what is a blog for? Do you let your "creative juices flow" like Anton and the kids at HC sometime do and post some writing? Or do you do what Meli, I and most of us others do and write in it for yourself as a log of what you have been doing. (Then there's phil who likes to write about the weather in CT...go fig)

I don't really know. For me, my blog is just to keep track of what i'm doing, include the people who are in my life and what we did. Usually i'll comment about something that i really liked or really didn't like, this way, i can let people in on how my views really are. I just think it lets people know a little more about you than what they wouldn't know in the first place. Some ppl would rather keep their lives to themselves, so maybe that's why some blogs are rarely posted in, and when they are posted in, they keep their personal lives out of it. Thats ok too.

So i'm really runnin around in circles here. I don't know why i even felt the need to post this cuz now i'm breaking my own habits of just keeping a blog to write about my day. Sometimes i like to break the mold i guess haha. However, i did invent a xanga a few weeks ago. I've only written in it a few times, and that one seems to be following a format of taking something in my life and writing a little insight on it...of course with some injections of just plain things that make me happy, like shopping and seeing people. If you would like to know the address of this site, although it is not hard to figure out, just IM me or w/e. It's not really a secret i don't care who reads it. In fact it's not very hard to find either lol. I just don't feel like posting the site address on here cuz i'm gonna be lazy and make ppl work for it.

I'd like to write more in here just about anything. But i guess that is what the xanga is for. Maybe i'll take some more breaks from my blogging cycle and break it down like this. Even tho i'm sure you've heard this kinda stuff before. Takes me back to a time in august i think... oh well later dudes and dudettes. I have to start my day of work :)

mood: lazy
music: cranberries - linger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home