Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I think my presentation went quite well. Three groups went today. My group was the shortest, even tho we went over the required time limit.

yeah dats good.

When i got back i chilled around 305...watched tennis w/ greg and then went to my suite where i stole some of mere, sue and dana's pizza :) greg was mad i ate w/o him so i went down to the birch w/ him.

After we chilled in the ping pong room...i then watched some AI. I saw John peter lewis. he rocked! so did george huff. Screw fantasia!

Then greg invited me to watch his tennis practice tonight. it was quite interesting. Greg, Scotty and Ross were playing w/ the coach and asst. coach. They are all cool people i think. I sorta informally interviewed the coach...i thought it might work well-- oh yeah lol... the reason i was doing this was because i am writing a feature story on Greg and tennis basically. I interviewed greg before and then went to the practice to get some pics. I just interviewed the coach cuz he seemed like he wanted me to ask him some questions hehe. so i made up some off the top of my head and based off of what i might need to put in for the piece. Hopefuly it'll be good. I've gotten all A's on the papers so far so i guess she likes my writing. I think i can do a good story tho :) don't worry greg, i'll do you justice :-p

It's funny when you find the words to say, you find no reply

so then we got back around 12 something and then i got late night w/ jeff. It's quite cold out. maybe thats cuz we're inthe mountains and it's snowing. just a hunch tho. :-p

Well I'm afraid we might still have classes tomorrow morning and now it'f four so i'm definitely gonna be falling asleep in class tomorrow. yay i can't wait. :-p Well goodnight pea polls.

mood: lingering
music: something corporate - All of north :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home