Friday, March 19, 2004

Hello all you party people....

Well lets see Wednesday was a fun day. Well not in the morning of course cuz i had my stupid photo class that just continually bores the hell outta me everytime i go. Grrr.

Yet i always to enjoy the rest of my wednesdays, cuz i got all day to just chill and do homework and stuff. This wednesday was crazy cuz all day i was trying to write my feature story about greg but i kept getting interrupted. Now, don't get me wrong, i loved the interruptions. The biggest of the day i guess was that YUFER (haha) came up to visit greg, so they came over to my room a few times. They were mostly watching tennis and stuff. Bix came over too and eventually we all played loaded questions (amy played as well) it was really fun actually. wow...i can't remember who won. actually i think it was amy. But it was still a lot of fun no matter who won. :)

Later on, as i was trying to return to my paper, Yufer came back over to my room cuz everyone in 305 was doing some fantasy baseball draft i guess and being loud and he couldn't hear the tennis match he was watching. So he came over for a bit then around, i guess 6:30 we went to dinner w/ greg, greg, todd, arielle, pat and jim. I got pepper in Greg K.'s eye...I'm so soooorry about that still!

Afterwards i went back to my paper...then to 305 around 8:30 to see who was watching American Idol. Yufer actually wanted to watch so he came to my room and so did jeff and we watched the rest of it. Then i went over to Tiffy's for bible study. It was a pretty good chat that night. We started talking about why believe in Jesus, it was funny cuz i was just talking to Yufer about that when I left too.

So then at 12, Yufer left, and i went to 305 to watch the new episode of south park. WOW it was sick. Quite funny, but also very sick, my poor butters!

Today (thursday) was crazy just cuz I had a midterm that i didn't study for until about 40 min before the class (i went over to tigers room to cram a bit before we went to class). I actually think i did pretty well on the test cuz it was open ended questions pretty much, you just had to know some terms which i knew from studying before.

When i got back from class, i was STILL working on that paper about greg. It was coming along, just very slowly lol. I went to lunch w/ greg and when i came back to my room, i wasn't finished w/ the paper till about 2:30ish. I then ran over to Gregs room so he could read it and say if i got the info right and all that. He approved so then i jetted off to class.

Class was ok- wait no it wasn't! I hate the stuff we talk about in there! We were looking at political and editorial cartoons...and one of them was about the janet jackson boob thing. And eeeeveryone started saying stuff about it- and not ONE person said anything i had never heard before then. Our prof was like woooow thats a good point. I'm like ok this is like a month and a half old i'm pretty sure we've said all we can say about it. Oh man it's so annoying. They are even annoying when they say that the issue is annoying. Like they are the first person to realize that the issue is old news. Ugh I'm gonna stop talking about this class before i get stressed out again.

So after class i went to the Alpha Lambda Delta meeting. It's basically like a national honor society. It seems pretty cool, hopefully they'll actually do stuff w/ it this year. I decided to run to be the historian. I think it's like where you just document the stuff that the group does and take pictures and stuff. I don't even know cuz they barely explained it. but it sounds cool and i hope i get the position.

AFter that, I came back to the room to pack and then headed off to math which was super boring. When i came back my dad was waiting to pick me up so i basically departed pretty quickly. i said my goodbyes and was off to good ol' f-town.

I really hope this week doesn't suck. I want to see a lot of ppl and i'll be mad if i don't get to. rabble. yeah you know why i did that. :-p

ok well i'm tired but i'll probably be up for a while longer. I have to find the episode of family guy where stewie says "morgan ffffreeman" lol it's great. Well later days

mood - po-sick
music - Punchline - Battle Scars (greg just sent it to me and it's very good!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home