Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Hola

Sunday i lounged alllll day. I watched "Se7en" w/ greg k. crazy movie. umm i also did laundry. Then at night greg s and i watched six feet under (he liked it better this time so i'm happy now :] ) then sopranos then curb your enthusiasm. All great shows. HBO rocks for original series. Yeah you all probably know that already tho...just reiterating it

So today...hmm...i didn't shower today. Basically cuz when i got up greg k wanted to get food and watch the peace rally so i decided ohhh i'll just take a shower when i get back. But i got caught up in other stuff so i never got around to it. Well after greg and i got our food and checked out the assembly (which he nicely made snide comments about the speakers stupidity and the security guard was laughing cuz it was true) we came back and i ate my sandwich. (lol "my sandwich" :( haha) My mom called so i talked to her for a bit. And Dee and christie came into my moms work while she was on the phone w/ me so i talked to dee really quickly.

At 3:30 i walked over to the tennis courts w/ greg in hopes of watching him play tennis and get a picture of him for my feature story assignment for class. Alas, some group of High School Prep kids had taken over the courts. Grrr so i didn't get to watch. We came back around 4ish and i did my math homework. I had to skip IVCF again cuz my math homework confuses me and takes me forever. When i finished, Greg and greg and i went down to the pavillion for dinner. We ate w/ AJ there. I haven't seen her in a long time, her hair is a diff color now.

brown if you were wondering.

I then went to class and wrote down the lyrics to something corporate songs so that i didn't fall asleep to his boring teaching styles. Poor guy. I feel bad cuz, as unbelievable as it sounds, the people in there are more stupid than I am.

So then i got back. I started putting together my presentation for Social Issues for tomorrow. However i took a break from like 10-11 to watch the Inferno and hang out. Oh and if you're wondering i think i probably will go to the Hoobastank/ Lostprophets show (happy now that i spelled it right :-p?? doesn't make me less of a fan) Greg and Greg poking me really made me change my mind lol.

If Todd goes to warped tour this summer, i will crowd surf. That is my word.

So anyways, now it's almost 4 and after i write a quick journal for social issues i'm going to bed. I've been up all night doing social issues work. It actually wasn't too hard but i want to make sure it's good, cuz i have my group depending on me too. So anyways, that's all for now, goodnight!

mood- accomplished
music- bubba sparxxx - back in the mudd ( i can't believe i didn't put this in before!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home