Friday, March 05, 2004

how did i forget to post so much? oh well

i really feel like keeping this short, hopefully i can

Tuesday I had social issues. it was boring unfortunately. After i went to best buy w/ greg and i bought school of Rock, i love that movie! Then we went to the mall and i got my mom some gifts for her bday. I came back and me, jeff, greg and andy watched school of rock...then we pretty much went to bed. Oh yeah a lot of ppl got drunk that night...especially big rob (lol..."do i look like a little rob to you?") and he puked a lot. how fun. ok wednesday.

Wednesday i had photo class. Amy didn't go cuz she still has had that heartburn problem....(she's lucky only in the sense that she got to miss that horrible class) I got a forty on our first quiz..go me! lol jk. Umm someone in there smokes and it pisses me off sorta. SORTA.

the rest of the day i did a whole lotta nothing. I introduced Greg to isketch.net and he is now hooked. We played a lot of that. Me, jeff and greg^2 ate dinner at the pavillion. It was ok. Chicken fingers yum! Then greg k came over and we watched 8 crazy nights. then the other greg came over and was annoying. (just kidding!!!) haha Later we watched chappelles show and then played fluxx where i won all 3 games haha :)

Thursday- 10 o clock class was cancelled. So i got up for nothing. but i went back to bed for like 2 hours. Then i went to lunch w/ greg k and we ended up eating w/ jonny kim too. We came back and watched the OC. No more episodes for 3 weeks :( :(. Then i studied for my math quiz w/ greg and eventually andy and jeff came over. I went to my writing for the media class and we watched Wag the dog. It was ok. i was just bored and my throat was starting to hurt cuz EVERYONE in my school is sick. grrr. but i was the medicine woman and gave greg and ryan some advil cold and sinus, and other ppl some fruit breezers for their throats. awww....

at 6 i went to dinner (jeff went home at that time tho :( ) I ate some peppers which I KNOW made greg k jealous haha cuz then he got some himself :) 6:30 meant math time. I was scared of the quiz which of course he saved till the end to do. It was only two questions so i better have gotten them right or i'll be majorly pissed. I won't be surprised if i do get part of it wrong cuz i always do that...oh well. hopefully i checked it enough

so right after class my dad was waiting for me so i went home. Had a good chat w/ himon the way home. Now i'm just sitting here. Had a nice chat w/ greg k. talked w/ jeff too, who is now also sick :( poor baby, feel better!

now bed time...

mood - comfortable
music- story of the year - until the day i die

ps- i tried to keep it short and sweet....i dunno if it worked tho haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home