Friday, April 02, 2004

K so it's been a few days. I don't know why i'm deciding to post now when it's almost four and i'm so exhausted. Oh well...

So lets do a quick recap.

Sunday: came back to school via Mark. He was very kind to give me a lift back home and was surprised at my light packing. Thats rare for me though so don't think thats how i always am lol. Anyways we had some good conversation on the way there and I enjoyed his company very much, anytime you want to drive me back to school mark it's ok by me! lol

The rest of the day was just chillin and seeing ppl again from our week off. I missed the po a lot but i had a fun spring break so it all evens out.

Monday: Did..not much. Oh yeah, greg and i went to the gym. Very good. We will probably be doing that a lot now, hopefully, cuz i know i sure as heck need to! lol...umm then i went to IVCF for a while, gave jensie a bday gift and then went to math which was boring.

Tuesday: I got up at a decent time on my own and watched D.Creek. I've watched that almost everyday this week. It really has some great parts. Umm then i went to social issues. Greg and i were smart and brought music to listen to during the boring parts of the presentations. And most of them were boring, tho i do give props to anton for picking up the slack in his group by scaring us all and making us participate in stuff.

The rest of the day a lot of stuff went down...if you know you know, if you don't, then oh well.

Wednesday: Stupid Photo class. But we had our midterm which i was originally scared of, but then when we took it, it was soo easy! so that was good, and it only took like an hour so i love getting out early. Then i bummed around the rest of the day. At night i went to the gym w/ greg and his friend Matt from home. He is a cool guy, i've met him before tho. Afterwards i wrote my paper for writing for the media and then hung out in 305 w/ greg, greg, josh, allison, alyssa and bix. Eventually ed came by. We had a lot of fun because the light in their suite is broken so it flashes so we were pretending we were in a club w/ strobe...but then we turned into the midnight society...lol. It was really fun i think, even tho it got really loud sometimes.

Thursday: grr i hate thursdays cuz i have so many classes. But Fund of mass communications brought me a 94 on my midterm so that was good. Then i watched the OC from last night w/ greg when i got back. Another high quality episode! Marissa slapped luke silly! lol it was good stuff. Then i had class which was pretty boring and i was mad tired so all i wanted to do was leave. I got out early and then studied some more for my math midterm, which turned out to be practiclally USELESS cuz i probably did really bad on it. I can't remember how to do things, i always need help, so w/e screw math i say. screw it all.

When i got back i was really tired, but then Amy invited me to go out w/ her to the ZBT house. I decided why not and went along w/ her. We didn't leave till 11:30ish tho, but i had a lot of fun w/ her, jess and i think her friends name was tina. ANyway, the music was great, the beer was bad (which = a non drunk theresa right now :[ ) and the boys were gross. Lol i don't know why i had a good time. Probably just cuz it was fun to hang out w/ amy and dance w/ all them all night. Now we got back at aroun 3:30ish and I am SOOO ready to go to bed. i think amy is already passed out on her bed and i want to turn the light out asap for her. Ok well then, with that, i bid you goodnight. Love yas!

Mood - exhausted but really happy
music - YEAH- usher, Dirt off ya shoulder - jay z and Living on a prayer- bon jovi :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home