Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I've realized how I only feel like writing in this when I'm mucho bored or mucho angry. Right now I'm bored so here I am...
Today was a good day i spose. I felt better cuz of anton and mine's convo the other night. Tyke me and lucky got bagels at the bagel club this moring and then came back here to watch some good ol' saved by the bell. That was all good except i was quite mad to see that I missed talking to my administrator when I came home. booo.

So then we all watched some more tv until I had to go to work and tyke dropped me off...LaRis had a fun time making fun of me but i don't care...it is quite funny. ;-)

Let's see so how did i end my mediocre day? Oh yes I got some milk and went to Gslam to give anton the candles his mom ordered and got some tupperware (which crap i just remembered is still in my dads car) from erin that she took the cake home in last night.

Ok i have shatterday in my head and it won't leave. And at work today I had the "Fuck her gently" in my head which was not a good time to be in my head when i had a lot of bitchy ppl coming in today. I was in the mood to curse a lot of ppl off but i would never do that so i just sang Tenecious D in my head instead...it worked i guess.

Oh yes...I must talk about the moon and how i love it soo much. I always seem to be driving home when I see the moon at it's finest. A few nights ago I saw it and it was shining through this little spot of clouds and it was one of the most beautiful sites ever. Then tonight it was all red and stuff and I love when the moon is red...it just pleases me a lot and I don't know why. I think being a cancer makes me enjoy the moon a lot more than i already do because I feel like part of me is controlled by it. I don't know exactly how (i am not a wolf girl tho mor-on :-p) but seeing how it's my signs celestial body, I feel closer to it...like how i like the water a lot. I'm not that obsessed w/ horoscopes and stuff but I think a lot of it is true when involving nature and stuff like that.

haha viv i am like you cuz i just scratched a bug bite too hard and it's bleeding a little...grooooosssss

well i'm ridin too low in my chell so i'm gettin outta here. (that makes sense to 2 ppl so don't worry about it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home