Tuesday, October 14, 2003

i can barely remember the day but here goes. I remember i didn't get up till about 1:15. I saw a message from Greg on IM reminding me to order the brian regan tickets. To my delight the show was not sold out and i made our reservation. It is sweet because the earlier we get there, the better our seats will be so i hope we get there in good time. Then jeff and i got lunch and he went to class while me and ed went around all of pine selling reeses for IVCF. We sold 31 reeses in an hours time. We rule haha. such good sales people...even tho ed probably scared a few people, and lied telling them they would save homeless children (i think they knew he was lying tho)

Then i went to the IVCF meeting...there was seriously like 6 people there including me. But the speaker was good and i like how they all use the lee strobel books cuz they are soooo good. I once again recommend everyone to read The Case for Christ.

Talked w/ anton for a bit..and ok time for a phil manorism: we ironed things out but there are still more wrinkles in the cloth (haha)

Then Jeff walked w/ me to class w/ Andrew and we had our little sanity workshop which was sorta pointless just cuz the lady didn't even want to be there. But some of the info was good. Then i came back and did the rest of my english homework and got some food w/ jeff, greg, ed and that guy from TR. Then we went to that guy from TR's room and watched an early version of Jackass (it had the same ppl in it except for johnny knoxville, steve-o and wee man) which was ok...but jeff and i left early. I went back to my room where there was a bunch of ppl in there...i don't even wanna know what went on w/ ashley and this soccer guy that was there. Not anything bad i know but it just didn't even make sense. Can't explain that. Now it's time for bed...well hopefully cuz it's only a little after midnight and usually i don't fall asleep till 3 or 4. but...maybe things will change. later dayz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home