Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Hey party people. Today i wish i coulda slept more, but it was enough i guess. I haven't really done much today...went to english and got a B+ on my paper. It should've been higher in my opinion cuz there wasn't much wrong with it, just some commas missing and like 4 minor things after that. But i think i overheard him say something how he expects them all to get better so when we hand in the next ones the grades will be higher. Maybe i imagined that, but i think i heard it.


Then i went on the internet and did nothing and decided to get lunch w/ jeff. oh i just remembered we need to get our free astrology reports that we signed up for haha. so we ate w/ kyle and two other ppl and then came back to my room where we played inklink and listened to some music. Then he had to go to class so i walked w/ him there and then went to the library to drop off a book. This is probably boring you to tears. Sorry.

I dunno...a lot of people are going to facades tonight cuz it's foam night and oh my! girls in bikinis! jeff keeps teasing me he's gonna go but i don't think he will. Either way you gotta be 18 and he's 17. It really stinks for him cuz a lot of stuff we wanna do he isn't "old" enough for. It's not very fair. but i told him i can wait until his bday to go to facades again. I don't like goin there w/o him anyway...it would be a lot more fun for me if he was there.

Well i guess i'll post some more later and include a question too cuz right now i don't feel like writing one. later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home