Monday, October 06, 2003

today i slept until 1:30 and then ate lunch w/ jeff at 2:30. I had to read In Cold Blood as much as i could today so i did that for a while after we got back and jeff went to class. Then he and johnny kim came over and we were gonna go all eat together but jon had class so me and jeff just ate.

I did my laundry today and jeff thought it was funny to break my laundry basket. I did not find this funny however. He now owes me a new laundry basket :-p

Then I went to class and we were supposed to have a sanity workshop (meaning i don't really have class) but nooo it was pushed to next week so we had class anyway. There were only 10 people there though so it was really pointless and she only let us out a half hour early. *rabble*

Then i came back and i wrote some of my story and then jeff and i ate (we eat a lot don't we?) i came back and wrote more of my story and now i'm going over there again to finish the rest of my homework. I guess other stuff happened today, but it was pointless. My roomate Amy and I were talking and we have a lot of things in common about what we think about certain people lol....and our suite is a ghetto...today there was a mouse in it. What else can go wrong here? soon mold will be growing and then we will be complete.

Well time for bed...i can't wait for this school week to be over!! (even tho amy and i decided our speech due on wed. is impossible to do so we're skipping the class...this week still sucks) later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home