Thursday, October 16, 2003

I enjoy that banner. I would listen to "space" right now but Amy is sleeping and i don't want to add more noise. So i will later i guess.

Wednesday i don't remember too well. haha...umm after a night of freaking out over our speeches for wed., amy and i gave our 2 speeches and did just fine. We had fun freaking out together though I think. Then...hmm jeff and i went to shoprite and B,B and beyond. I got stuff. Then we came back...ate dinner. The John Lennon lookalike (name is jason) came over and we watched the magical mystery tour movie...i must say it was very strange to say the least. But not as strange as Head (the monkees movie) if you've ever seen that. Then he left and i hung out w/ jeff until around 1 when i realized HEY I should start my homeworks. but we went to burger king instead and then i finished my work by 3ish i guess.

Today, i went to Env Science...i'm not even gonna bore you w/ that...lets just let it be known i hate the class. I then came back and watched some of the Rocky Horror picture show w/ jeff and ed. Then went to the pavillion for dinner which was quite good and i got a free snickers for filling out a survey.

Then jeff and i went to J. Lee's for the first time and we played air hockey (I won! imagine that!) foosball (i almost won...i scored the winning goal on myself =:<) then pool..which, even tho i lost, probably played the best i've ever played. It was fun tho...i would like to improve my pool game there.

Sooo this weekend i'm goin to Long Island. I can finally give rebecca her month+ late bday gift. Oi vey...i feel bad but hey she is still getting something..which is better than nothing..right? right. Anyways i'm quite done w/ this...so...

question of the day: what game do you wish you played better? (for me...pool and apparently guess who)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home