Monday, October 27, 2003

k time for some updatage. I haven't written since...saturday. hmm. I didn't write about brian regan. That was a lot of fun. Tyke came along and me and greg picked her up around 6:30 (which was late really, but what can ya do) and then it took us forever to find this one road cuz mapquest sucks. We didn't get really on the road until like 7:10 ish. Which was waaay late. Then it took forever to get to 50th street...we almost didn't get in but gregs friends (steph and her bf scott) got there before us and they worked us in somehow. We got in right on time. I'm so glad we got to see him cuz he was very funny. He's performing again in Nov (cheaper and closer too) and if i had any money left, i'd go see him. but i don't so oh well. :(

Then tyke slept over at ramapo and met some of the ppl we hang out w/ here. The next day we went to lunch and tyke said our food was better than drew's (yahoo) but supposedly her campus is prettier (hmmm)

Then saturday night jeff took me up to kb toys and i bought clue. I've never played it before saturday. I found it to be very fun. I won too!

Sunday i lounged a lot i spose...in the morning we had a firedrill. we went outside. came back in. People went to sleep. Then the fire drill went off again. We were pissed off. Turns out the alarm was malfunctioning. We had to ignore the next two times it went off. And our alarm is not easy to ignore. It's like a really annoying loud duck. it was hard to go back to sleep so i got ready.

the rest of the day..i have no idea. i prolly ate at one point or another. i remember jeff did his laundry...went to church...i got his laundry out of the dryer...oh yeah i talked to rich if anyone cares...he's not that upset w/ me anymore which is good. i'm glad we are friends again cuz i think it would be stupid if we weren't.

10 things i hate about you and bring it on were on USA last night. I know some people already appreciate this station, but if you don't you really should.

This whole day has been weird. It's just rained all day. DLS has occurred so now it 5:40 and so dark out. I did laundry and stayed in pajamas all day (even tho i did shower) I watched a lot of tv w/ my suitemate dana today. If you guys see Made on mtv w/ the tomboy that wants to be homecoming queen, that was filmed at dana's high school. she was pointing out all these people she knew. She is also friends w/ Jim from Camp Jim. I think that's funny, i swear mtv is obsessed w/ her school and ppl she knows. I think another made had ppl from her high school in it too.

Now it's still raining and i have class in an hour. must i go??? i dunno. Question time!

What do you want to be MADE into?? haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home