Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Unusual is it for me to update not every day.

cool i think it would be if backwards talked we did like Yoda.

but it's too hard to talk like that now.

So anyway...after my exciting bowling weekend in Long Island...Monday was..in the words of viv..bummish. I actually said that outloud that day. I was like "I am, in the words of viv, a bum today." It was basically cuz i didn't do my laundry in a while so i was wearing the central sweatpants and a t-shirt while i waited for my laundry to be done all day. I actually did homework for wednesday that day too. That's a shocker. Only cuz it's a book i had to read and i didn't want to put it off like i did the last one.

Tuesday was the day the new something corporate cd came out. After pissing punk greg off cuz i went to lunch first, we went to best buy w/ this kid nick from 302 (i never talked to him before even tho i've talked to pretty much everyone else in his suite. He's actually quite nice and i learned that he likes Saved by the Bell a lot haha). So i got the CD and so far what i have heard is very good. I think that Andrew just has a great voice and everything he sings is just easy to love. lol except for the end of this one song where he says..."I am a butterfly" over and over again. I thought it was a little fruity. but w/e haha...

Ummm hmm what else happened. I watch a lot of "i love the 80's Strikes back" Some of it is good. I don't think any of the new series has been as good as the original...even tho the highlight of i love the 70's was mark from blink 182 pretending to be the girl who wins connect four...:
girl- i win!
boy- Where??
girl- Right here, diagonally, I totally kicked your ass stupid!

haha it made me laugh for a long time. I think there was a part of 83 or 84 last night that made me laugh pretty hard. i don't remember it exactly. It might have been the snausages part. haha. i think lucky would like snauseges.

umm hmm...jeff and greg are obsessed with star craft. this is bad for me, cuz i think even if i do get jeff away from starcraft, greg will make him play more. Bah on computer video games. I don't really understand it either. I think they build armies and blow up the other sides armies. I guess.

I don't want to do my homework. (does anyone ever?)

QUestIon...and it would be nice to have more than 3 people answer...(not that i don't appreciate you guys paying attention: WHO do you hate the most in our crew?

haha just kidding.

i know we all like college...but what do you not like about it? for me it's that i don't get enough sleep or privacy i guess


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home