Sunday, October 19, 2003

Well i fixed the star.

Anyway so this weekend i went to long island. It was fun. My parents came up saturday morning to get me (and saw dana on the couch recovering from a night of drinking...but she had the "flu") and it took about 2 hrs to get there.
We ate some food and then my aunt came over, pregnant w/ the triplets. Soo exciting! We couldn't feel them kick tho. The names are gonna be Samantha, Nicole and Jaclyn. i forget the middle names...i think sam's is toni, nicole was ann (cuz when you say it fast it's ni-cole-ann...colon. thats mean...but funny) and i don't remmber jaclyns. rose? sure. rose. ) Next time i go out there i think they will be born. The tentitive date is Nov 14th. A day before gregs! haha Oh i learned jeff shares the same bday and my 2nd cousing miguel...gross. Miguel is gross haha. But jeff is not...it just sucks to share a bday w/ Miguel haha.

So then we went bowling and it was a lot of fun. We won 8 free bowling passes. 3 by me cuz i'm just cool like that. We came home around 1ish and rebecca and i just talked for an hour before goin to bed. I find out something new from her everytime i talk to her i swear. but i'm not gonna get into that. It's so good to know she will always be on my side no matter what i do. She is the best cousin ever...almost like my sis. :)

So then we left around 11:30 this morning to go back to Ramapo. I don't know why we had to leave so early but w/e. It's good to be back i spose. I found out what happened here last night...ick...glad i wasn't here for it. Well i'm gonna do some homework now....but first...

QUesTIon oF tHE daY:
What do you want to name your kids? (lets keep the list somewhat short kids...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home