Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Haven't updated in a while...

So sunday coming home was good. As I said Anton and I had a good car ride home where i amazingly knew all the words to a Vendetta Red song I never even heard before. Damn I am good. The rest of the day i didn't do much but go to dinner at the Birch which i missed sooo much (sarcasm haha) and that was pretty much it. Monday was lazy...I woke up at 12:30 and went to lunch...wrote some stuff for english then went to class.

My seminar class, called Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is something. It's really interesting but last night all we did was go over Genisis which I just felt like we were in story time in Kindergarten with her big bible story book and whatever. She was so expressive about everything tho. The kids in the class are so rude though. A lot of them got put into the class cuz it was one of the only ones left so they are just rude about being there. They have no respect for what she's teaching and they just seem very ignorant. I'm not gonna get mad cuz they ask stupid questions because some are legit for people who don't know anything about the bible. But to me it just seems redundant. It's more the fact that they are rude to her that makes me angry.

Bobby is in that class with me and people are freaked out by how much he knows, which is weird cuz he barely shows off how much he really knows in that class. Like he explained Cain and Able and people thought he was a freak. Whatever...what i really wanted to say is that I am mad cuz he's transferring in February to TCNJ. I never thought I'd care too much cuz i used to complain that he was going here. But he has remained a close friend of mine here and we have a good time talking about good ol' F town and Young life and stuff. If he leaves I don't know where I'll get that same feeling from. I mean i started emailing Mrs. Phillips, and I joined the IVCF, and Jeff wants to go to church w/ me and all, but Bobby has that home feeling of christianity (if that makes sense) and he was right here. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm actually going to miss Bobby when he leaves. Unbelievable as it might seem. ;-)

After I got back from class i we watched some family guy in gregs room then Jeff and I got latenight. Ahhh chicken sandwiches were back and I was happy. Then we came back here and we watched Jay and Silent Bob strike back. A farely good movie in the series (I have now seen all of them) but prolly #3 or #4 on the list after Clerks and Dogma (J&SBSB is tied w/ Mallrats until i see MR again and decide). A lot of cameo's in that movie. I kinda missed some characters that did not pop up but there was so many other celebs it might have added to the overkill of the cameo.

This morning there was a damn firedrill at 9:00. It was evil and we were in the pouring rain for 10 minutes...which is a long time when all u are wearing are shorts and (lucky me) a sweatshirt. I came back here and went to sleep and then off to english class where I had only written the paper for last night. Now hopefully I'm off to get some eats so i'll update later. peace (and hair grease)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home