Monday, November 17, 2003

Well this weekend interesting...

Friday i dunno what happened... i went to class and then jeff and i saw our best friend Al.

Saturday. I slept the entire day cuz jeff and i were too tired to get up for the bus to NYC

Sunday...We actually went to NYC and had a lot of fun. We went to Maddam Tussauds wax museum and took a bunch of pics...even tho i can't find my first role, there are still a lot of good pics on the second role. We also went to rockafeller center and saw the ice skater and the big tree. It has no lights up yet but i never saw it in person before and i'm sure i'll see it again this winter. We also went to St. Patricks Cathedral and it was soo pretty. Huge place too. We went in a few stores on times square (The mtv store, Virgin megastore, Toys 'r' Us) and they were all cool places. I can't wait to go back again and do more cuz it was a lot of fun and i loved being with jeff all day.

Jeffy pop means so much to me. I am so sorry for the hurt i caused you. I hope to God that we can get passed this, and i really think we can cuz we're stronger than this...you are my baby...:) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home