Friday, November 14, 2003

Well today was the day for all the ramapo frosh to start registering. Here's my schedule for inquiring minds

Monday- (in theory...->) Fund. of Mass Communications 10-12:30
Math reasoning w/ elementary functions 6:30-7:45
Tuesday- Social Issues 2:00- 5:20
Wednesday - Intro to theater 2- 4:30
Thursday- (right now but will change->) Fund. of Mass Comm 10-12:30
Writing for the media 3:30 - 6
Math reasoning w/ elem. functions 6:30 -7:45
Friday - Nada!!!


So yeah let me explain Fund. of mass communications. Well I have a friend who is holding the monday one for me, because when i tried to schedule it, it was closed. So I will probably make that switch sometime this week. BUT just to make sure i get the class ( i need to take it) i scheduled it for thursday mornings. I would keep it just to have my mondays free until 6:30, but having three classes on thursday doesn't sound to appealing to me in the same reguard. So unless you can talk it out of me i will probably go for the monday one.

I'm glad i changed my math class....originally i was gonna take it w/ a def. good teacher on tuesdays and fri at 10:00...but at seriously the last minute i decided to take an unknown prof. so now i only have one 10:00 class and my friday's off. I think i'll just have to deal with it if i get a crappy prof. I prolly wasn't gonna get the math class anyway cuz there was only one spot left in it.

So anyway today was a rather cold day. I didn't like going outside so i didn't really. The one class i had today was ok for once because we technically all cut from 2-3:30 unless you didn't go back at all, cuz then all you had to do was take the tes at one and then leave. So it was nice not having to sit through her boring lecture for once.

After the stress of scheduling and all that, i came back to the room and took a very nice nap. It was from i guess....4:30 to 7 haha. I didn't even plan to sleep that long, i guess i just haven't gotten a lot of sleep lately. Now it's 1:30 in the morn and i'm not tired at all. Well i guess a little...but nothing i can't push off.

Everyone right now is at some ZBT party. dana asked me to come w/ them today but i really just felt like chilling here and not abandoning jeff, even if he is stuck doing his sociology paper all night.

Well i guess that is all for now. 2 Questions:
1) Ramapo peoples- do we have classes together?
2) everyone else (and Ramapo kids)- Who is your favorite Friend (and i don't mean in real life)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home