Wednesday, October 29, 2003

So i just read some blogs. The recently updated ones were pretty good. Looked at Anton's about his weekend w/ erin. I seriously am gonna have to visit her cuz k-town sounds like fun. One day i'll get there lucky! Then i read meli's. sounds like she has a good schedule...and poor meli's eyes. feel betta meli.... And then i read phils. One: what is with this chicken thing. What are you majoring in that you need to raise a chicken. I'm so confused. Then the other thing...what pills. It sounds like you're talking about steroids. That's a little scary phil. I remember once on hangtime (i forget his name) got hooked on steroids and he got thrown off the b-ball team...so i think there's a lesson in that. I don't know...i'm no expert on what people should do and all...and you're not even being clear about what you are gonna be doing (but i'm guessing since you said we wouldn't be happy about it it's not good) but i just think you should think about it before you do anything stupid.

In other news...Tonight i have been waiting for. how great is this: NEW that 70's show at 8. NEW OC at 9. then NEW southpark at 10. my night is so set. only 3 hrs encounting!!! woo hooo!!!

I think i'm gonna adopt Jason (john lennon) as my peer advisor cuz my actual advisor i don't have a good feeling about and i have no other advisor. He actually helped me form my schedule for this semester cuz he was at FAR. And this was a very good schedule. So i got to figure he knows what he's doing.

Isn't it weird having only two semesters? I think so.

it's so cold. what is up wit dat. it's only like....practically november.

Just so everyone knows...im retarted and lost my i.d. last week. so now i have to pay like 15 or 25 bucks for a new one. damn id. now i wish we were at central where it's only 5 for a new one. :(

oh yes...i rearranged my closet today. more room to hang things up. Very good idea of mine.

ok i guess i'm not doin much now. Clue is an awesome game. We play it way too much here. Oh yeah i think im gonna go home not this weekend but the weekend after that so if anyone else wants to go home then i'll prolly be there and we can chill.

i am not giving a question cuz you guys still haven't answered the last one...so start appreciating them!!! haha jk...but the question still stands till answered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home