Saturday, November 08, 2003

well. hopefully i don't write a bunch of stuff and then get kicked off the internet.

so i barely write anymore i've noticed. i don't know why i wait so long. cuz i check everyone elses but fail to write my own. I'm gonna try to update everyday again. Here's the week:

Wednesday. I went to class then to the meadowlands thing so i could get extra credit for environmental studies. The whole things was pretty boring but worth it for the EC. Jeff went too, and we fell asleep goin home...well i did, but jeff found it hard w/ the mini harlem shouting in the back of the bus. hahaha it was funny if you heard it tho. Then i went to the women's bible study in Butternut, but no one was really there so we just prayed and then played simpson's clue haha. Then that night i was just soo tired but we went and got late night....oh yeah i guess that was the night matrix came out. Greg and punk Greg saw it. PG didn't really like it, but greg did. Then i watched an episode of friends with the greg's and went to bed.

Thursday. oh yeah. weird day. Went to the worst class ever. came back from it and it was dark. Then jeff and i got dinner and when we got back my dad was there to pick me up. Came home and just relaxed. Tried to figure out some more scheduling stuff (it's giving me a headache! but i'm on the right track says jason (John lennon)

Friday. Went to the mall with jaimers. It was definitley a long day there....we got there around 2 prolly and didn't leave till around 6 i guess. But i didn't spend too too much, and anyway most of it was for xmas shopping and to get ideas for what to get ppl. I have some good ideas now i spose. And i've pretty much finished my mom, which is a first for this early. It was nice to spend the day w/ jaimers cuz i haven't in a while, even though i'm sure i will always hang out w/ her cuz she's fun and a who and one of my good friends...even if she is bemused a lot :-p

so then i came home and ate dinner w/ my rents for the first time in prolly two months. its was good pasta, i've been avoiding the school's pasta cuz it usually sucks and i knew i'd be having it today. Then i called jeff and we stressed over having to pick classes cuz they are all slowly closing, or getting close to closing. Then i played outburst with my mom, which was ok, and then my dad came up and started making fun of us...basically my mom couldn't think of the word "wheel" for parts of a bicycle, and kept saying "tire" and she wouldn't stop saying tire...as if it was gonna magically appear on the card. I dunno it was just funny cuz my mom is just strange like that. Then when naming planets, she forgot Earth. How do you forget your home planet? I think it's cuz she's not from it. The first one she said was Saturn. does that say something?

Ok well now i'm gonna chat some more and then go to bed soon...Elf tomorrow with my daddy! woohoo! hehe

Question of the day....Who is the easiest to shop for christmas gifts, and who is the hardest to shop for in ur life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home