Sunday, February 22, 2004

WARNING. The following post encompases two days where a lot of action happened....i thank you in advance to those of you that stick with it the whole time. Ok and now i present Friday and Saturday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok i just had to read Greg's post to remember what happened friday lol

I went to lunch w/ dana, and eventually jill (her sorority sister) joined as well. When we got there, we saw pat, so we all ate lunch together, and they talked about sororities and frats and i listened. lol. Sororities have come up a lot this weekend...but more on that later.

Dana and i then picked up nicole and we went to the tanning salon. I didn't go tanning, but just came for the ride really. I would like to go tanning sometime cuz i hate being so pale in the winter but i dunno, i'll see what happens.

At 8, me, jeff, meredith and big jim went to friends hall to support dana in the "bid and bash" It's basically guys and girls going up for auction for a date w/ them i spose. We were pissed at first cuz it was sposed to start at 8 and it didn't really start till 8:45. Rah. oh well. It was sorta fun i guess, and dana went for i think $45 in the end. The four of us left right after cuz they were starving and wanted to eat, and i didn't care to see anyone but dana lol.

So we got back and i called my friend jason (better known to me as john lennon, cuz he looks like him) He really wanted to get some italian food, and i can't turn that down so we went to a restaurant that i think was called pastarinos. I got the chicken parm and it was awesome! Then we went to this little coffee shop nearby called bean towne and i got a vanilla chai, which was also really good. It was very nice to get away from the abomination they call food down at birch.

When i got back i decided (even though i really loved that chicken) to give my left overs to jeff, cuz he hadn't eaten all night and i didn't want to go to late night. I got an extra bite of the chicken tho and some of the spaghetti :) Mmmm!
I also talked to greg a bit and he saw Eurotrip, which he said was actually really good and very funny. Then me and jeff watched a few episodes of clerks: the animated series, which is a very funny show. if you liked clerks, you'd love the animated series too.

then, even tho i was tired, i watched an episode of undergrads w/ greg and went to sleep shortly after.

End Part 1. Enter Part 2. Saturday

Saturday started out slow...i took a shower late in the day, even tho i spent the morning going back and forth w/ dana cuz she went to the store to get stuff for nicoles surprise party. I helped her bring the stuff into 303 and then finally took my shower.

Amy and i sorta watched big fish as i ate like a pig, some easy mac and ramen soup. Jeff came over for a bit and we laid down cuz i was so tired for some reason and i didn't want to be tired for the night ahead.

At 8:00 me, amy, dana, nicole, meredith, and from 303, sammy, jess and jen went to fridays for a birthday dinner. I got a Chicken LT (no bacon haha) That was really good. I forgot how good fridays fries are too. Yum! then i, unfortunately didn't get dessert cuz i was actually pretty full and the ppl that even ordered the brownie sundae's had to wait longer cuz i dunno, something about how Jill (our waitress) couldn't get them. i dunno. i didn't really care tho. At the end of dinner, dana's friend Kim from home joined us too, and she came back to Pine w/ us.

so we came back and found that the boys had done a very nice job decorating the suite for Nicole. I give them mad props, yo. hehe. No really, very nice job boys. Finally nicole came in and we all yelled surprise and she was surprised but said she kinda figured something was going on, so oh well :(. But it was fun afterwards anway.

All the girls had chipped in for drinks for the night, so i had two of these welches fruit juices mixed w/ vodka which were pretty tasty. Then....oh no i get sick just thinking about it, but two shots of tequila. holy crap i was sweating after those. Some ppl had up to 4 or 5 shots of it. I dunno how they did it, cuz seriously, right now, i'm sick just thinking about it. And yes, to quote me:

"I hate the tequila!

haha whatever. it was funny then.

k i just took a long break.

Greg told me he also thought it was funny that i told him i was sorry i couldn't watch undergrads w/ him while i was laying on my bed after i just puked hahaha.

Oh yeah, so at one point in the nite, ppl from 401 came down to visit amy and they had to go up to their room to get some more stuff, so i thought i could go w/ them and give anton a visit. We went up there and i said hi. Becky was sleeping so i felt bad that i came in and a bunch of ppl were talking outside the suite. I told her i was sorry tho...Anyway, anton and i just kinda talked. About bands and other stuff. He gave me a sticker but i left it in the bathroom because i went to the bathroom, and when i came out, amy was there and told me security was in the room. So i left the sticker and my sprite bottle in there, but i got the sprite later, i just forgot the sticker, sorry! i liked that sticker too. A little later, jeff came up to 401 to get me and then we went back to my room.

Later on we sang nicole happy birthday, fridays style, i went straight to bed after. one may say i passed out, but i was in my bed and was falling asleep anyway, so i went to bed :-p

i woke up at 9 this morning, feeling sick still, so i took care of that, and felt better and went backk to bed. I got up at 2 and i've been fine the rest of the day.

Thanks to all the people that made last night a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Nicole, one more time! Thanks also to all the ppl that tried to take care of me hehe, love ya all!

mood- excited to happy to sick to good
music - happy birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home