Saturday, April 03, 2004

I never thought i'd actually wake up before 1 today, but here it is, 11:30 and i am up and ready to tell ya about the wild and crazy night we had last night. Listen up cuz this is good stuff!!!

well lets start at the beginning of Friday. I got up really late (like 3) and got ready and ate lunch w/ groog and paid my dues to ALD. came back to 305 to play isketch which was fun cuz me and greg were making fun of the ppl in the room w/ us and stuff. When i finally left it was like 8 lol and when i did, Amy and Dana saw me and we're like "THERESA! WE'RE GOING OUT!" hahaha so i'm like ok and we decided we'd go to a TKE party hosted at some guys apartment in the frat. We didn't leave for a while so i went to late night w/ greg first and then came back and we left around 11ish.

So Dana drove me, Amy, Jill, and one of the pledges from sigma: laura, and her roomie Michelle (Goldwyn actually) The whole night was awesome. I loved the girls we were with. First off it's in Bloomingdale....which Dana thought meant the store Bloomingdales lol. When we got there, Dana's friend Erik told us we all had to take our shoes off. There were stairs leading up to the party and alllll these shoes were lined up on the stairs. So of course right away we're like what the hell is up w/ this party?? Oh well, then we just went with it and partied on.

At first nothing big was going down. I talked to michelle, laura and dana a lot and we were drinking smirnoffs cuz the three of us hate beer so Eric got us those instead. Unfortunately michelle barely finished one and half, i think laura had two, and i had 4. I felt bad cuz he got 2 cases so we only drank 8 of the 12 that were there. I shoulda just brought the others back here. Damn why didn't i do that. Oh well. So it wasn't till my third one that i started to feel it and felt more open to talk to some of the other ppl there. But i really had to pee so me and laura got in line for the bathroom. There was this kid josh there that had a mohawk. He was pretty cute and he kept looking at me all night lol. Somehow i told him i was a "ball-ologist" i don't know how that came up anymore. But then he came up to me and was telling his friends how i was a ballologist and his friend was all like that is so awesome. All i could do was think about how i had to pee tho. I dunno. So then mohawk boy is all like you have to go pee, cuz then we're going on a walk! But i was like ummm i think i need another drink before that :-P

So now i have another one and i'm really feeling it. So after realizing that we're all gonna get athletes foot from this beer and who-knows-what-else soaked floor, Josh comes over to me and sits on my lap and is telling the girls "oh she thinks i forgot about her, but i didn't!!" and it was cute cuz he just was sitting there and stuff. Then he left and i was talking to Jill and he came over again. I was telling Jill that i loved her haha and since josh was right there i was like, "I love you too!!" and he's like, "oh well you kiss the ones you love!" and i'm just like, "ok!" so i kissed him on the cheek haha. Then he's like ohh again! so i did, and he's like Oh again! so i did lol. I just thought it was really funny. He's a cute kid and funny. So then he left so he gave me a hug and actually took my number too haha. No call yet :-p

So now we're about to leave too, when Amy and Dana come up telling me and jill that they stole Mouthwash and facewash from the bathroom!!! lol so Jill is like OMG i forgot i didn't steal anything! So me and her went to the kitchen, where ALL these people were standing, and some how she and i swiped this like economy sized peanut butter jar from the counter! she just put it in her jacket and i put my arm around her and no one knew lol. Right from there we jetted out of there sooooo fast. It was awesome "that was great swipe ladies!"

So then we took pictures of our stolen items in front of this mini-waterfall behing their apartment. We got in the car and started to go home, but then we realized...no we can't just stop now...we need to steal some signs!!!!

So now we're driving down this neighborhood nearby the apartment, looking for signs we can swipe. We stopped once and Jill tried to pull a basketball net down which is so funny cuz this girl is like 4'11" and she was just jumping as high as she could to pull the net down. didn't work tho and she got into the getaway car. Then the plan was to steal a bunny off someones lawn. Amy tried to get it, but Jill just ran across the street and basically ripped this "happy easter" sign off somebody's house. like...she didn't just unscrew the flagpole, she took the holder and all. It was priceless. I can't believe she did it lol. So of course just one sign wasn't enough, so we searched some more.

We encountered one sign that said like "punctual plumbing" or something, which was so impossible to get but jill still ran out (while the car wasn't even totally stopped yet) and tried to take it....we're like noooo you can't even do that!!! Then there was another sign that said "the highlands" and jill wanted it cuz "you don't understand guys, I LIVE IN THE HIGHLANDS!!!" While she was arguing that, i really needed to pee again so there was this tree and totally peed behind it. It was the best thing i've ever done. If you've never peed in the woods, definitely try it sometime!!!

So then they didn't get the highlands sign, but Amy spotted some sign that said "open" and she took that soo quick. So after that we finally thought that was enough, (plus there wasn't much else to take) and we headed back to the po.

When we got here, me, dana, amy and jill chilled in my room. We were probably being a bit too loud cuz meredith woke up and told us to keep it down. I did feel kinda bad about that, cuz i've gone thru times when ppl in the suite are loud and i'm trying to sleep, but usually i can tune it out. Oh well. So i dunno...stuff went down like woah and i don't feel like talking about it, and then greg came over and we told him about our crazy night and stuff. The entire night was one of the best nights ive had here at the po. I've never felt so free and whimsical like that. It was definitely a great night to remember. Here i'm gonna put my top moments from the night:

TOP MOMENTS OF TONIGHT!
1) STEALING PEANUT BUTTER W/ JILL
2) PEEING IN THE WOODS
3) SEEING JILL PEE IN THE PARKING LOT "WAIT I GOT TO PULL UP MY UNDIES!"
4) AMY AND DANA STEALING MOUTHWASH AND FACEWASH
5) ME: I LOVE YOU. JOSH: YOU KISS THE 1'S YOU LOVE. ME: OK!
6) JILL TRYING TO STEAL THE PLUMBING SIGN: MISSION NOT ACCOMPLISHED
7) SHOES OFF AT THE PARTY
8. AMY: I THINK I'M GOING TO GET ATHLETES FOOT
9) ME AND AMY: WE'RE GONNA DRINK THE BEER FROM OUR SOCKS LATER
10) MOHAWK BOY: WANNA GO FOR A WALK? ME: I NEED ANOTHER DRINK BEFORE THAT!
11.JILL: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND- I LIVE IN THE HIGHLANDS!!!!
12. JILL PULLING THE SIGN OFF OF THE HOUSE AND AMY'S "OPEN" SIGN!
13. DFiE girl:"did u see me i was in th news? amy and dana: do u realize ur a skank?"
14. Amy and Jill = Gator and Mad Bunny!
15. Elephantiasis....enough said haha

wow some great times....so upset that my amy is leaving me next semester :( :(

mood: Capricious
music: Eamon - Don't want you back


I LOVE MY GIRLS :-) (WHICH MEANS KISSES!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home