Sunday, May 09, 2004

I was gonna write a post a few days ago but then i had to leave so i couldn't finish it..sowwy

Well lets see it's been a while. I don't feel like remembering what i did every day so let's see...important stuff.

Friends is over. Some ppl were disappointed with the ending. In some ways i was cuz i felt like there wasn't enough, but the whole twins thing was interesting...i liked the way we found out if rachael got off the plane...it was cute. The reason why no one felt it was enought was cuz they brought so many surprises at the end that there is so much opportunity for another season. Monica and Chandlers new apartment w/ the twins...pheobe and mike trying to start a family, if rachael and ross can really stick together, and then maybe them get married. I mean i think one more season weould have been just right. Oh well. Good luck Joey.

Friday i went home. Me, tyke and erin thought the amnesty concert was then but it turned out it was saturday. So we hung out w/ the kids there for a while and talked to fernekes. Afterwards we went to Applebees so i could finally get some food in me. Thhheeen we saw Mean Girls.

Oh Mi God! She just got hit with a bus!
I'm having a party, and it's only a couple of really cool people so you better be there, biotch.
Love ya!

Ok this movie...i don't know kids. I like Tina Fay. Lindsay Lohan for some reason isn't too bad either. But this movie was really odd and many parts were just dumb. No school has busses that fly at 90 mph in front where all the kids walk. And when the kids get hit, you shouldn't be able to survive...so that girl wouldn't be going to prom. Ummm also no one actually wants to be just like "the plastics" unless you are really pathetic *cough*erin*cough* lol jk. I dunno i think i laughed a few times but i don't remember why. I felt like i was gonna have some kind of attack in the movie theater cuz things were just so effed up and dumb.

I'm disappointed cuz so many ppl said they liked this movie! :( I liked Damien, the gay kid. And also i guess the guy that lindsay lohen's character liked was hot but it didn't make me like the movie much better. oh well.

I got my hair cutt today. It's shorter but not drastic lol. I also went to the real amnesty concert w/ tyke and kate. I'm so proud of our boys. We had our doubts about giving them leadership, but it looks like they really pulled things off. I love how when we first saw Mike Hoffman friday, he goes up to us and says "I am so stressed right now!" Every year the leaders go thru a giant amount of stress cuz of this show, and all you can do is sympathize :) But they did a great job! The talent was...well it was flemington so i mean you have your good and your eh. But it seemed like a pretty all around good group of talent this year. They found some kid that just shreds on his guitar, at first i thought it would be boring cuz it was just like ok, yeah he's really good, but he incorporated all these different sounds and stuff so it was actually really cool.

I also saw Crik (erik) and allie wong (of course, it's the amnesty concert! haha) and i was so happy! i haven't seen them both in such a long time. Hopefully this summer will bring a lot more hanging out w/ them cuz they are an awesome couple :)

So i guess thats my last few days...at least all i feel like saying. I need to make more friends on myspace.com. For some reason Ramapo invited like everyone to be there friend but me. I had to stoop to asking them to be my friend...and whats even worse is that they still haven't responded. This kid that runs it has something against me i'm sure lol.

Only two more weeks left at the Po. All of my friends are home i think by the end of this week lol. So sad. But then again i like being at school sorta...i <3 so many ppl there, it's gonna be heartbreaking to say goodbye to my home away from home and the ppl there. :( oh man, first friends stops, now this! How upsetting :( :(

mood- i'm gonna miss the po!!!
music- hoobastank- the reason....cuz it was just playing ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home