Saturday, April 24, 2004

hello my peeps!

So whats new? Thusday was suuuuch a rough day! Amy, Franky and I stayed up till like 3 in the morn playing clue the night before, then Amy and I had our 10:00 class which was kinda boring. I got outta class and ate lunch w/ greg^2 and then went back to my room to watch the rest of this movie, Open City for my next class. I watched the movie...it wasn't too bad, but i didn't write the paper. My prof is cool tho and understood so i'll just do it next week. We watched a realllly boring movie in that class though and i was falling asleep. Luckily we got outta class like an hour and half early so i took a shower then had dinner w/ greg k. AFter that i went to math class where i almost fell asleep again but at least we didn't have our quiz cuz he's weird and forgot about it...so now it'll be on monday.

After i was done w/ all that, my weekend began. I watched Friends which was very good. "How would you like it if i took your son to the museum of natural history alll alone, just the two of us, and he can touch whatever he wants!!" lol ross is the best :-p. Afterwards i finally drank after weeks of being sober haha. It was just me, meredith, susan, and then greg k a little later but it was a lot of fun. Mere and I had this vodka which was probably the worst stuff i've ever tasted since the beer at ZBT...it was like 2 months old and warm. Yucky! but i had like 3 shots of that and then had my wine coolers and some vanilla vodka with coke from dana. It all gave me a nice buzz. I went w/ greg to visit allison and greg k was already there. We just chilled there and me and greg k had a slapping match cuz we couldn't feel anything lol. Then I went over to Anton's suite w/ greg s and they started to hit it off actually. They have a lot in common i know so it's cool that they are becoming friends. Hmm then i kinda travelled around Pine w/ Greg, Mere and Sue. After going to two suites, Mere went off to pine then me and the gregs visited josh for a bit. I was getting tired finally so i went to bed shortly after. Goood night tho!

Friday I bummed around the whoooole day. Until 4:30ish when i started to get ready for the honor society inductions. At around a quarter to, me, sue, allison greg and greg headed down there. We got there just in time i guess cuz soon after they were starting to line us up. We had to do all this stuff like sign our names to this book and light a candle...the girl next to me was cool and we kept making fun of everything we had to do and how we'd probably screw it up. Finally after all that, we got to the part about who the leaders were gonna be....Megan got pres, Ravi got Vice, Jonny kim is secretary, i think her name is cara that got treasurer, and I actually got historian! I was so happy! I really didn't think i was gonna get it cuz i've never run for anything like that. It's a cool feeling to know that ppl voted for you :) Very awesome.

So afterwards, Greg^2 allison and I went to wendy's to "celebrate" it was really just to do something afterwards i guess. It was fun just eating out w/ them. Hmm so then we came back to the po and we all watched Say Anything...I love that movie!! Great stuff. Then we took a break and then watched an episode of family guy. After, Allison was gettin tired so she went to bed. So me and the gregs just hung out and listened to music. We just chilled pretty much until i decided to leave and now i've been on the comp but i'm so ready to go to bed cuz i have a semi-big day planned for tomorrow.

So i'm off...but btw we got a new Suitemate...more on her later.

peace out cub scout
*toodaloo buckaroo* lol

mood- honored
music - yellowcard - inside out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home