Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Ok i figure it's time for a real blogging post after i cheated the last few days.

Hmm well saturday ohhhh yeah. I went to the reservation for the first time w/ greg. That place was AWESOME!! i loved it there. We walked all around and our last stop was this really nice waterfall at the end. Oh it was so nice and cool. A perfect day for walking around the reservation, not too hot or windy/cold. Greg and i had a really awesome time, hopefully we'll go back again before the semester is out! Oh btw You can look at pictures at either me or greg's webshot sites.

So then i got back, took a shower and ate some food at some point. I think it was easy mac. Probably the best easy mac i've ever made i was so happy! Then I watched two episodes of friends w/ greg. Came back here and got ready to go out w/ dana to her sorority's crossing party. At first it was kinda boring, but then i drank some more and i started talking to this kid steve. He's a nice kid and it was pretty funny cuz we were both pretty drunk so we were talking about the weirdest shit and i think we ate like a thousand chips.

So then i came back to pine and it was just craziness here. Oh boy everyone was drunk outta their minds- except for amy and frankie for once lol...so they had a good time laughing at everyone. Anyway i don't even remember much about the night after that. I just know it was really crazy lol

So then the next day...ramapo's power went out for like 4 hours lol. So i slept since i couldn't do much else. I don't think i showered until like 5 cuz i was so lazy and...not hungover....but just out of it. That nigh i went to the conveniant store on campus to get some food cuz i had none and then i watched sopranos w/ dana. Then we watched last weeks friends w/ meredith cuz i had it on tape. Oh yes meredith is going to TRL w/ us on wednesday so that will be a good time. :)

I then went up to alyssa's room for a bit while she had the chat of her life...lol i won't talk about it tho. buxley aeroplane tho. thats all i have to say. Hmmm then i went back down to my suite where me, dana, amy and frankie played the longest game of monopoly EVER. It got down to frankie and amy and amy just gave up cuz frankie was probably gonna win but it was like 3 in the morn and they were tired.

TODAY. I didn't do much. I got my tix for the bus to go to NYC and then went to an IVCF party cuz it was the last meeting. :( I met a lot of cool ppl thru that group, i'm really glad i joined. I'd like to go to basileia that they have but i will probably have to work so i don't know now :(

Then i went to math. fuck that.

Tonight...where to begin. ppl were getting drunk...not me i don't want to be hungover in class tomorrow. But it was funny to watch and play drunken catchphrase. It was so much fun! it was like a 3 hour long game of catch phrase. I feel like i'm drunk cuz i'm surrounded by so many drunkards. Right now amy and frankie are getting high. If i go to bed they will come back and be all high and i'll be up agian anyway. So who knows what i should do. I'm playing revolver tho cuz shields swears by revolver :) it's a great album tho. ok i think i am done. :)

mood- exhausted
music - good day sunshine - beatles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home