Saturday, May 01, 2004

It is saturday!!! wow i've been being quite the myspace whore.

Well lets see thursday i did all my homework for my classes. I even did my math homework on my own for once. Go me!

Oh yeah i'm pissed cuz i took a stupid math quiz on monday and i totally thought i got a hundred, but i got a 60 cuz it was one question and he put it on the board and i copied it down wrong! thats not fair cuz i got the wrong question right. Screw him. THat should count for something. W/e.

Thursday night was the new friends. i am going to cry next week this is so sad that friends is ending. Ugh i can't even talk about it. Friends party next thursday w/ food and stuff...be there

R night i also watched more of the Drive thru dvd w/ alyssa. That thing is great. AshABand...has anybody heard of my friiiend bill, my friiiend bill. lol.

I come back to my room that night to a mysterious boy on my couch. Turns out it was john. We talked for a long time. Birds chirped. I found that funny. He still hasn't made me his friend on myspace tho but i'm guessing it's cuz he's seeing busta rhymes. lol who does that! jk um yea or he really hates me? possibly cuz i kept him from sleeping lol.

Friday umm Greg's friend Strogen (steve) came up and i went to dinner w/ greg, allison, josh and steve. Steve and i were on a "date" cuz i flexed him into birch. It was so romantic. lol juuust kidding. But we all stayed at birch for like an hour cuz we're weird like that. It was fun tho

Chilled w/ greg and steve till ten

chilled w/ amanda and their friend Derek

Played Frisbee w/ greg cuz we're cool and bored like that

went to late night w/ greg, josh, derek, Matt (another one of ryan's friends) and Ryan D who i met officially for the first time yesterday and now he's my friend (i am sooooo pathetic w/ this myspace thing it's just disgusting)

After, greg and i went to allison's room. chilled there then went to josh's room and chilled then G,A and me went to ryan d's room and chilled THEN came back to 305 and devirginized ryan...by having him watch family guy! He liked it which is awesome cuz family guy rocks.

Finally it was time for bed, even tho i talked online until almost 5 and when i went to bed those damn birds started chirping again and didn't think i was gonna get to bed cuz they were so damn annoying. grrr. But i did finally sleep and now i'm waiting for doug so he can give me a confirmation thing for TRL next week. I think we still need another person to go w/ me and alyssa next wednesday anyone wanna come? I dunno what time we're leaving but at least by one the latest i think. So leave a comment or IM me. pnuttycup85 just in case you didn't know. lol...

Ok well thats all. laters

mood-waiting
music- the early november - baby blue (hehehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home