Monday, April 19, 2004

Hey pplz. Well it's been a while but here's a nice lil recap of my weekend.

Friday was mucho fun. It was a nice day so i wore my new skirt...i love that skirt! it's khaki and came w/ a red/blue belt and has zippers on the pockets. It's just so comfortable and goes w/ anything. Unlike my other skirt that is cute and all, but i never have anything to go w/ it and it's really annoying. Oh well i'll find something.

Anyway, the reason why friday was fun was that first i went to lunch w/ greg k. We had a conversation about hippies and then fought over whether or not Judas was black in Jesus Christ Superstar. We found out technically we were both right cuz he saw the 1970 version where he was black, and i saw the 2001 version where he was white. It's not my fault i never saw the original!! Oh well

After that i hung out in 305 plaing on gregs comp w/ his music and stuff. Then at around 3:30ish, me greg s and allison walked over to the tennis courts to watch greg's match. He lost but he put in a good effort, and we were all rooting for him. I also saw my friend Jenna there and i found out she's in my readings and humanities class next semester so thats cool. I'm finding more and more ppl in that class so it's turning out to be not as bad as i thought. Oh yeah i also got into Western Studies II so now instead of Audio for Media on mondays i have The WS II class...i think 6-9:20 or something on thursdays.

update: it's 86 degreez in mahwah. there's ur weather report.

Hmm what else on friday. Oh yeah greg s's friend Steve (strogen) came up to watch the game w/ us. He's a cool guy. He looks 18 but he's really 23. Funny guy and seems like a good friend. Even tho he scared me multiple times by saying there was a spider on my leg....oh yeah and btw the new capitol of Illinois is "Illiinapolis" hahaha...

So then the 5 of us went to dinner and shortly after my dad came and picked me up to go home. I got home around 7:30 and then i went off to staples to make copies of my 3rd floor yearbook :) My mom was w/ me and we saw Rosa Arteaga there. She was making copies of this picture she made of Cecilia as an angel...it's really good and it makes you so sad because it's really not fair that she died so young. But in a way it's a good thing cuz she looks so happy. Well...i'll try to get a copy of it online, otherwise you can just ask me and i'll show youy the pic.

Then i had a craving for chinese so i got steamed dumplings. Mmmmm ok.

Saturday!!

I went to long island on this day. We got there around umm 2 or 3 i can't remember and i went to marshalls w/ Rebecca. I got two shirts cuz my grandma gave me money. One was to wear to the christening, the other was just a black polo. Rebecca got two shirts too. Then we got back and just did nothing really until around 8:30 when me, rebecca, charlie, my mom and dad, and my aunt liz and her bf craig went bowling. I did well the first round... i think like a 99. Then the second one i was only in the 70's. oh well. it was still fun and they played good music.

When we got back i watched Chapelles show w/ my dad...then went to bed but not before rebecca and i had one of our late night chats.

this is getting long i know...sorry just one more day

Sunday was cool. The babies got christened....they looked soooooo cute in their dresses. Rebecca is the Godmother of Jackie so she got to bring her up to get baptized. After it was over, they had a party at Jillians. If you've never heard of it, it's like dave and busters really. If you don't know what D&B is then oh well you'll have to figure it out urself.

My favorite part was not playing the games, but getting to hold and play w/ all the babies. OMG i love them. They are soo cute and they are getting big now so you can just hold them no problem...like when i held them when they were still premies i was kinda nervous cuz you had to make sure they were supported in every way. Now they can kinda hold themselves up so u just gotta hold the backs. Or i would put one on my lap and she'd just sit there. It was so cute. I love them! I hope i can go out to L.I a lot this summer and be able to spend time w/ them cuz i don't want to be a total stranger to them. This is why it sucks to live in NJ sometimes :( Oh well onto other things

Hmm w/ my tickets that i cashed in i got a double shotglass. It's cool i guess, and my dad actually was the one who said to get it lol. So that was cool i spose...

When i got back to the po it was almost 9 and then i watched the sopranos. After that i finished my math hmwk for once thanks to greg s. Then we just kinda chilled w/ greg k for a while, bouncing a tennis ball and talking. lol we sure do live it up here at the po, don't we? jk it's all goood.

Monday, today i haven't done much but get lunch w/ greg k and now i just put laundry on that i should probably be getting soon. So w/ that...i'm off. Thanks to all who read all that crap lol...if you didn't thats ok too, it's just mah liiife. :)

mood: effervescent
music: brand new- I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light (it was a brand new weekend no doubt about it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home