Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Well I'm blogging again due to complete bordemness. I'm also really stressed w/ this whole idea of class scheduling. I can't figure it out so i'm gonna let my advisor do it for me tomorrow. :-p

Well big news everyone, Phil updated. I suggest you go read it cuz it was probably the highlight of my day, if not everyones. Phil, you are the man. But seriouslyu....hows the weather?

Ok other stuff. Umm I am still sick. :( :( but hopefully it will be gone by thursday. I'm riding on that hope a little cuz i can't take all the coughing anymore.

More stuff. I finished all my work last night...well almost. I got up at like 11:30 and finished it, but it was all good in the end. I was pissed cuz my group didn't get a good grade on the midterm. I did alright by myself, but the group got a whole grade lower than me and that wasn't cool. Grrrr

Mooore stuff. I hate scheduling still. I realized i'm in love w/ josh tannenbaum aka Joshua Tree. I'm not afraid to show it. lol.

well i'm being rescued from boredom by visiting my fellow sick duckling Allison. maybe she would like a puff or two of my inhaler. Everybody likes a puff. :)

mood- booooored
music- silverstein - hear me out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home