Monday, April 12, 2004

wowee it's been a long time since i blogged. I probably shouldn't even be doing this right now because i have so much homework due tomorrow and throughout this week it's craziness X 100000000000

So the reason why i haven't updated in so long is cuz i was striken w/ acute (aww) bronchitus and an added bonus of sinusitus. Basically i cough all day long and i got this pill i have to take twice a day and an inhaler i take every 4 hours. It's no fun and hopefully i should be all better soon

So here's a brief recap of my week till now:

Thursday: Went to class which sucked cuz of being sick. I didn't go to my next class cuz greg's friend Julianne came to visit, and since i had been talking to her online for a week i skipped class to chill w/ them. Plus i wasn't feeling like sitting in class w/ my sickness so i went to the mall w/ them instead. It was fun. We found jeans for greg and julianne and i got subs from subway...and the guy was scary and didn't speak english so he put every topping imaginable on our subs and we couldn't stop him. He was outta control. Then we came back to school and since greg's tennis practice was cancelled we watched boondock saints w/ greg s. I've seen that movie before but it's really good and i liked watching it w/ everyone. Then Julianned left and we went to dinner, but i left shortly after to get to math class where i found out i got like a 58 i think on my math midterm. Oh well there is a make up so i can get some of the points back. The rest of the night was cool cuz i just chilled w/ greg and greg and i really liked it. Also Allison and alyssa got their first strike that night which is sucky, but they are troopers, it'll be ok im sure. Next year will be really fun though i'm sure w/ us three in the hottest room in maple...227!!! Tits + Ass + belly button lol

Friday: Didn't do much...still felt sick. I ate lunch w/ greg and josh and we sat by this really annoying teacher guy who was complaining about the barely audible TV's in the birch. This guy was such a dick. Me and greg were ready to say something to him but we let it slide and just left the palce cuz he was bugging us. I'd much rather listent to the TV than him!! grr Hmm anyways then Mark drove me back home to F-town and my dad was worried about me being sick. I basically fell asleep from 4 to 8...then ate dinner...then back asleep again for the rest of the night, till the next morning when....

Saturday: I Woke up around 10ish, my dad was gonna take me to the dr.'s at 11 so i went and thats when i found out that i had all that bronchitus shit so we got the prescriptions for the medicine and i went home and got drugged up on that stuff and fell asleep again. I slept so much this weekend and yet i'm still tired. grr. Oh yeah. I can't figure out this inhaler thing. I've never used one before so i get all nervous before i do it and it basically freaks me out. Speaking of it, i was supposed to use it like a half hour ago but i'm avoiding it once again so hopefully after this i'll be puffin away :-p

Sunday: Easter. Got some candy and stuff. Still didn't fell much better. I talked to my family in Long Island then at 4ish, my fam and i went to this restaurant for easter dinner. It was pretty fancy. I liked all the food except for my main entree which was veal parm. I'm not really a fan of the way veal tastes and i have a problem w/ the way those baby cows are tortured. I know other animals are tortured and stuff, but the concept of veal just seems extra worse so i try to steer clear of it...only the menu was lacking in good entrees so i was forced to choose that. Anyway then we got back home and i didn't do much once again. I watched Soprano's which was really good, and i did a small amount of homework. Then i went online and went to bed around 1.

Monday: woke up at 11:30. Got packed and ready and at 2 my dad was home so he brought me back to the po. I basically just chilled around here and greg helped me w/ my math hmwk which unfortunately wasn't due today like i thought, but at least now it's out of the way. At 6 i went to dinner w/ (originally) greg, greg, nick and alyssa. But by the time we got to birch, i felt it was getting close to my class time, and i was cold...and alyssa's feet were cold, so we just went off on our own and ate at birch. It wasn't too bad there. They had turkey so it wasn't a huge loss not going to pav, plus i got to eat w/ alyssa which is always cool! lol I'm glad that we have a lot in common like w/ bands and stuff because that stuff always is cool to agree apon. So yay alyssa you rock future roomie! (don't worry i love allison too :-p)

So now i'm here...i really need to do my homework...and puff...and get excited for the inferno tonight! lol gooo mike! i think he will do well even tho they didn't advertise that too much. Oh well... i'll find out tomorrow i spose. Ok wish me luck w/ the mounds of hmwk i must do...later days

mood: overloaded
music: mae - sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home