Friday, May 14, 2004

Ok so i haven't written in a while...So whats been goin on?

Lemme see i think i should just start w/ Tuesday cuz that was the best day ever!!!

I went to class and we got out early of course and then Me, Greg, Alyssa and Allison went to see Something Corporate!!! It was all the way in Poughkeepsie, NY so we left at like sometime after 4 to get there for our 7:30 show. It was pretty easy getting there actually until we got to Poughkeepsie and we were in the ghetto and started playing Black Eyed Peas "Hey Mamma" in order to "fit in." Lol.

So the concert took forever to start, but when it did, Andrew came out and introduced Woodbelly...this like rasta band i swear. I dunno how to describe their sound but they were actually really fun to watch and we ended up liking them, when we thought we'd hate them haha. Only then Rocket summer came on, w/ their Jason from lifehouse but homosexual lookalike lead singer. I swear he wore tighter pants than I did. Anyway their band sucked so we took that time to get to know the drunk kids in front of us. They were fun! True they were in HS but thats ok. The one kid brian was awesome and eventually lifted me up so i went crowd surfing! It was a lot of fun for the few seconds i was up. The song i was going to was lame so i think a lot of ppl just weren't into it.

Finally after that excruciating set came Something Corporate. Andrew looked so great. I loooved this show so much. All four of us started out up front but the crowd was so crazy that alyssa and i couldn't breathe and we were getting hit right and left by different limbs. So we crawled out for a bit, and like 3 or 4 songs later greg and i went back in and I had mucho fun. I don't know how, but we got back in the front so i saw Andrew really up close...it was magical. Especially when the did a cover of Hey Ya! and Andrew sang the line "thank God for mom and dad..." and then he started doing that thing with one finger inserting into a hole made by his other hand ya know?? lol Well if you do you would know how glorious it was to see him do it. To quote Alyssa "Andrew McMahon is sex" and that is so damn true. *swivel hips* sigh.

So after the show i found all my battle scars and then we found Andrew :) Alyssa and i got our pics w/ him and he signed our stuff (we got one of their towels and andrews water bottle) then we got on our way back home...by Alyssa driving on the wrong side of the road!! lol We didn't die tho so that was good :) I <3 Alyssa still :) :)

So i remember Wednesday...I went to class. Then i did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING all day. I think i went to dinner w/ Ryan and Franco that night. And the dinner sucked but the ppl were cool. Then i went to the convenient store w/ greg k. I bought a lot of junk food lol. Then i did nothing. Then i went to late night w/ a big group again. Lets see it was Ryan, Greg, Bix, Lustin and Mike. Then i hung out in 406 because i was tired of being bored. I listened to music all day and kinda wore the same songs out over and over again.

***What has Theresa been listening to this week***
HelloGoodbye - Call n Return, Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn
Midtown- Whole new world, Empty like an ocean, Hey baby don't you know we're all whores, Give it up...basically all of it. And a lot off of LWITBR
The Early November- I want to see you sad, All we ever needed, Baby blue, dinner at the money table
Something Corporate- Konstantine...all of it. :)
New Found Glory - All downhill from here, Boy Crazy
Hidden In Plain View - Bleed for you (ahh lol)
Socratic - Funeral Masses
Yellowcard- View from heaven

So yeah. Thats there cuz i have nothing else to do but listen to mucho amounts of music..Ok onto Thursday.

Thursday i skipped my first class. Unfortunately we had a fire drill tho around 9:45. So i still had to get up. Screw all these Fire Drills we've been having lately. They told us it wasn't a drill but i thnk it was. I came out like 10 minutes after the alarm started going off so i think they were pissed at our floor cuz we took a forever. Oh well screw fire drills.

So then i got up around 1 after that. I went to my classes...i lucked out for writing for the media cuz my group did the project w/o me (i'm not complaining lol) but i still felt weird presenting it, but it was good cuz it didn't work so we're just sending it to her and she'll grade it by looking at it herself so that was good for me.

Then i went to dinner at the pavillion...twas good.

Then math class...WOW i got an 84 on my math test...i didn't expect that at all. ANd w/ my take home questions i should have an 86 so gooo me!

Then the night but i'll add to this later cuz i'm going to path mark w/ meredith to get some boxes lol...i don't want to move out :( this is making it seem even closer..Oh well...to be continued...

mood- nostalgic
music - hellogoodbye- shimmy shimmy quarter turn :-p

*******************
I have returned.

Ok so thursday night. There was a lot of partying to be going on that night, but i ended up drinking in my room w/ amy, her friend from home Theresa (weird right? but she's really cool) and frankie and his friends, Eddie, Brian (mahr?), tommy and Scoop. lol scoop. i don't know his real name haha. Anyways. First we played connections and then Kings which were both really fun. Then we went down to late night and i Flexed in 7 ppl including myself. It was a good way to get rid of my flex. Now i have about 40 left still so next week i'll probably go down to the conveniant store to get rid of it.

After late night we went down to the village and stood outside basically cuz things were getting broken up but it was fun seeing everyone around. I walked back up w/ Dana, Jill, Ryan and Tiger...we were gonna go to 408 but then i decided to go to 406 and i talked w/ franco which was fun...gracias for the water franco! Also Big Rob came in and he tried waking up Ryan but i felt bad cuz he was trying to sleep so i got tried my best to get rob away from ryan and be quiet.

Around 4 i came back to my room and finally got some sleep. it was gooood.

Today...well i got up somewhat early cuz frankie's friends were still here and they wanted to go home. So i got up and then Greg k came over and eventually we got our last roadrunner lunch. *tear* lol. Later on I went with Meredith to get some free boxes for when we move out next week. It was quite commical, seeing us reach into the cardboard trash cans so we could get our boxes lol. We were such hobo's. But it's all good. I had fun w/ her! lol

Then i went out to the mall and stuff w/ greg and greg. It was cool i spose. I was really tired towards the end tho :( I got a new pair of flip flops and exchanged the one's i got for my mom for a different color.

So now I'm back here...i'm praying i won't be in this same spot all night doing nothing but my life has gotten really boring lately it makes me want to cry lol. Rahhh :(

mood- helpless
music- atreyu - lip gloss and black (yes greg...wooo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home