Monday, May 17, 2004

So I'm freezing cold right now cuz the air conditioner is on and even tho i like it in the morning, it sucks when u have no blankets to cover you up :(

Anyway this blog is for Anton cuz he apparently has nothing else to do but read the updates of my life.

This weekend was fun. I had fun Friday playing Catch Phrase and chillin w/ the third floor like the good ole days. Sorry if i already posted about that...i can never remember what i put in the last entry cuz of this new Blogger "Dashboard"

Part for aNtoN coming up

I <3 the new Midtown CD. And i'm super excited for the show on June 5th. However Socratic and Echo Screen is first...gotta get pumped for that and then for Midtown. Either way the next few weeks will be good.

Hmm this weekend i did a lot of nothing i think. I went to bed on Saturday at like 5 in the morn and the sun was coming up and the birds were chirpin...not cool. It was cuz i went up to 406 and chilled w/ Ryan, Lustin, Todd and Greg came up w/ me. I took pics of Lustin for the yearbook, and i got a great shot of Ryans hair lol. Then we watched our creepy channel 69 for way too long. I hate the stuff on that channel...why do ppl do this stuff? Ugh i can't even explain it so sorry if you don't know what i'm talking about. You don't want to know tho i promise. lol

Oh yeah also saturday night i went to stateline diner w/ todd, rob, greg and ryan b. Our waitress sucked and Todd wanted to let her have it, we settled him down tho by having him just punch Ryan in the face lol.

The 3rd floor yearbook Owns. :-D

Sunday i've done nothing. Tonight i played volleyball w/ Franco and Lou (my team) and Greg, Greg and Nicole (the other team lol). Our team one two out of the 3 games tho. We rule!! It was a lot of fun actually :)

So umm i think thats all. Unless u would like to here some ramblings? SUre you do. Ummm I likE to ThInK I'm EmO wHeN i WrItE lIkE tHIs. AnTon Is EmO...JuSt LoOK At hIS MySpACe PiCTurES. NoT thE onE of PhIL tho.

Ok that's annoying now. Hmm ramblings. Anton just signed off and I was doing this for him. How rude. Stephanie Tanner said that didn't she. Hmm I think i have a good question for ppl to respond to in comments:

Girls: would you rather be DJ, Stephanie or Michelle Tanner?
Boys: Hm i have to mix families here...but would you rather be Mike Seaver, Peter Brady, or Alex P. Keegan?

Well that was nice. Umm what else. I don't want this semester to end sooo bad. I really wish actually that i could start this semester over again because there are so many things i woulda done differently...explainations only a few ppl know. And there is more than one...i think like only one person knows them all. Think it's you? Maybe it is.

Ok i'm done w/ this nonsense. I think it's time for me to crawl up into my bed and feel like i'm in a hotel :-D bye bye

mood: hesitant
music: Midtown...and since i love them all i'll pick someone else's favorite song, which is Until it kills lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home