Thursday, August 14, 2003

Good Morning...ok well it's still night to me but w/e. This of course is gonna come up under the 14th, but i still am in that 13th mood.

Anyways, today wasn't too bad. What had the potential to be a boring day of cleaning and washing clothes turned into a day at the mall and target w/ Kirsli and her friend Jessica. She picked me up around 2:30 and we headed off to the P'burg mall...It sucked not having any money, but i survived it. I do owe kirlsi 5 bucks tho for a pretzle and the socks she bought me tho... oh well. Target was cool too...I'm gonna hafta go back there for college stuff cuz they have some cool stuff there.
Oh yes I also got to discover some new bands like Jersey, who i really like now and explosion who aren't too bad either. I also really wanna get the suicide machines cd. I have sooo many cd's i need to get it's ridiculous. I always seem to want things after my birthday.

Tonight i went to campaigners and it was nice to be there again. Mr. P gave me The Case For Christ which i plan to read....maybe tomorrow? I really need to spend tomorrow indoors so i can wash my clothes and clean my room cuz it's getting really bad in here. So maybe w/ that time i can read the book too. Sounds like it is really interesting too so i am looking fwd to it. Me and Viv stayed at the Phillips house until like 10:00 cuz we were looking at the pics and I was talking to Mr. P about stuff in my life which was cool to do.

Then i got home and talked to my administrator (....don't ask ppl...just accept it) It was fun. I always enjoy the talks we have so actually being on the phone w/o delay was much better...just like "old" times haha. Too bad my phone fear was "perpetuated"...haha, but i think i can get over it. ;-)

Ah yes, and then i called anton cuz he had asked me if i wanted to do something but i was gone anyway so i couldn't. But i thought the least i could do was call him, and we had a pretty good conversation just about things and yadda yadda yadda...haha. Once again, i am glad things are working out cuz i don't think i woulda been able to live if he wasn't my friend at all.

So sorry this is prolly boring. I just live life day to day and this is what happens. :)
OH right now i'm actually making time to listen to the new Ataris CD. This is cool cuz at the end are bonus tracks and #14 is a track from "Blue Skies, Broken hearts...Next 12 Exits" Which btw is a great album and i suggest everyone get it.

Oh yes. Soon i should be having a new template...too bad i'm no good at this stuff. but i got friends so don't you worry. My blog will be better than ever!!!!!!!!

***download: Jersey: "right to know" and Ataris: "i won't spend another night alone"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home