Monday, January 26, 2004

Good morning. I just felt like writing down my dreams. Lol...well yesterday i had this one where the triplets were like 4 and they were talking but it was really creepy cuz i still felt like they were baby's so i was OMG it's their first words! but it wasn't really i spose...

Last night i had a dream that i was getting married, but it was like at a quickie marriage place. My sister Lana had talked me into it and i thought it would be fun. The weird thing was that I was trying to call Jeff cuz he wasn't there. When i tried calling him his sister would pick up and pretend to be him, and it was so loud i could never tell it was her until after she said a few things. Then i realized that my parents couldn't be there and i was really upset. I called my mom like crying cuz i wanted her to be there. I don't think she could make it so i told everyone i wasn't gonna do it. I thought it would be a big deal but it wasn't really. i think my sister got married but it took forever to get to the chapel cuz we were walking down a long hallway.

The episode of saved by the bell w/ zach attack is on. I think it's funny that they say that kelly is the lead singer when the group is called zach attack, and you can hear zach just as much as kelly. They can't even give her like a tamborine or something. And why exactly is Jesse not good enough but screech is to be in the band. Oh the mysteries of zack attack. ok thats all for the morning update.

Mood- hungry
music- friends forever- zack attack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home