Friday, January 23, 2004

seeee I told you i'd find a new layout. I like it, but tell me if you think it's too bright.

Aaanyway i basically worked from 12-3 today...got home to watch some family guy and then went on the comp to work on this blog. I took a break and picked my mom up from work and we went to shoprite and got dinner at mcdonalds cuz my dad didn't feel well and we once again didn't feel like cooking. so now i'm back here and i just finished the layout and there is nothing on TV tonight which means i have nothing to do. :(

Jeffy pop is coming tomorrow provided there is not a lot of snow or something freaky like that. Maybe i'll watcha movie now. I still need to watch all of grosse pointe blank.

Take me back to school.

Mood: bored
Music: Elton John - Rocket man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home