Thursday, January 22, 2004

Seriously I'm gonna find a new layout for this blog i promise....

Aaanyway today i finally had off so after watching two episodes of Dawsons creek and then some of saved by the bell, i took my mom to work. Then i moseyed on over to the coffee shop to visit the tyke.

It was definitely an experience. Not that i've never been there before buy i have never seen so many crazy's in such a little time span. Let's explain the first:

Crazy man name: Crazy tea man
Crazy description:
CTM came in and sat down at the bar. Tyke asks him what he would like. He asks for the english breakfast tea. She asks, ok just a cup of tea then? And he responds "well that's what tea comes in right?? He just said this in a snotty way that made him look like a jackass. He then orders some apple pie a la mode. He advises tyke to "keep the ice cream away from the pie while she heats up the pie" like she is stupid or something. I mean, i laughed cuz i thought he was trying to joke, but then he looked over at me with this glare like he was truly serious. He then continued to ask where they got the tea from and where they got the pie from. Like tyke really didn't feel like digging through the paperwork to find out. She found out where the pie was from isn't that enufff?? And then when he got rung up, he was told that the total was 6-6-3, like $6.63. And he's like "663? I'm not playing the lottery" and she's like, well there good numbers haha you should play them anyway, and he's like "i don't play the lottery! Ya know why? Ya know why?? - Cuz it's a suckers game. Some people think 666 is a good number to play, but really, you're damning yourself." Like ok man, we don't care if you don't play the lottery. (And just so you all know, my moms best friend just won like 140,000 in the lottery today so ha) So yeah the crazy tea man was def. scary. But the craziness did not end there

Crazy man name: Crazy eyebrow man
Crazy description:
This 60 yr old man came in w/ his wife or daughter (i couldn't tell)...but i think even she knew he was crazy. First he comes in and he's asking me if they're in NJ or PA. It's not like Flemington is on the border...so i'm like uhh NJ? and he's like ooh ok. Yeah you go over the bridge to PA...what town are we in? Frenchtown? And his wife or daughter is like...close it starts with an F. And i'm like umm flemington??I think this guy knew tho and he was trying to be funny but i seriously don't understand what that was about. Then he was gonna ask me some other question but he stopped and was like - Are those your real eyebrows? Those are great eyebrows, they really bring out your eyes. How do you do that? Are they natural? And i'm just like really freaked out cuz i had no idea why he really needed to know. So i'm like yeah they are real. He's like no, you must wax them or something. You have to shape them. Do you pluck them?? And i'm like, ok yeah i pluck them?? And then he's badgering his wife/daughter about my eyebrows asking if she liked them. And she was just like, yeah they're nice (but she really didn't care lol) and then he pointed out the other girl who was working, amanda, that her eyebrows were sorta like mine too and they were nice. then he see's tyke's and comments on her thin ones. Everyone was just really confused by him. Later he asked me where i go to school, so i'm like ramapo college. And he's like- so do they give out Phd's there?? And i friggen have no clue how you get those truly so i'm like i dunno. Then he's saying the difference between a university and a college and that i really just go to the college of NJ. I don't know why but apparently i really go there. Tyke was making fun of me tho cuz she knew i had no idea what he was talking about and i was just trying to get out of the conversation. Then tyke tells him i want to be a journalist...which lol i don't really but i didn't feel like arguing it so then he told me why it was a good field for women and something about tom brokov being on the air for like 40 yrs or something. I can't tell you how relieved i was when he left.

So then finally some more normal ppl came in but i left around 3:45ish to bring my mom to the bank. I talked to francis (the manager of reebok) and he's saying how he wants me back for spring break now. I kinda would feel bad leaving springmaid. it's so friggen easy there. and i don't get paid too much less. I dunno i do miss some things about reebok too but i dunno yet i'll have to think about it. I don't have much time tho cuz he wants to know asap so he can "secure" a spot for me. Which is just sooo reliable lol. Oh well i'll see.

Then tyke came over around 5:30 and we just watched a few episodes of family guy. They were some good stewie episodes tho i recommend that everyone experiences an episode of family guy, you will have to laugh. I mean even my mom laughed and she doesn't like those kinda shows.

Then at 7:30 I drove w/ Bob (my moms friend) to Newark airport to pick up my dad. Of course we took a small little wrong turn and it took us 15 minutes out of the way but we got thru it and got my dad just fine.

So now i am gonna go call jeffy pop cuz i think he's coming saturday (i hope!) and i feel bad cuz i never called him last night. So goodnite all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home